PGP: Advanced Studies in Carpentry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
since WHEN is a few degrees shgort of 100F a DECENT day!!!???!!!

:wink:

how was beach day yesterday? :hyper:

rain clouds came in much much sooner that expected it was supposed to be almost as lovely as yesterday :angry:

but if it hadn't been so gray I might have not got on hereafter noon--- i didn't realize there was aconcert today. SO it worked out.

Umm, EVERY time it's 100F!! :love: I'm a heat-lover, what can I say?! :D

It was great. I was tired from all the walking, as we walked for several hours, and many kilometers, but it was fantastic. Very hot and sunny, and not too crowded. I had forgotten to put sunscreen on my face, so I was a bit worried, but didn't end up getting burned there, thankfully. I got some more colour though, which is always welcomed. :)

The weather's supposed to be nice (although quite a bit cooler) from tomorrow until Thursday, when it's supposed to rain. Although I have a hard time believing advanced forecasts, as it always seems to change. :lol:

And the new pics posted? Good lord. That thing is taking on a life of its own!
It's those pants I tell ya! :combust:
I think soon, it's going to be its own entity. They'll have to put it on salary, get it its own personal assistant, etc...

:shifty:

GG, my computer is a laptop, so the only cord connected to it is the power cord. I'm hoping that's what the problem is, because that's the least expensive option. After that, fixes get spendier and spendier. :sad:

eta - oh, duh, you were talking to Cori, nevermind.

I was takling to you but forgot to quote :reject: when I posted I noticed Cori's comment.

And omg. Where do I volunteer for the job?

Are you volunteering to be its personal assistant VP?

Ha! I don't even know where to begin.

Cori, not sure what operating system you're using, but with versions of windows, you can generally right click on the wireless icon and find a thing that says "repair connection." Sometimes there are issues with the IP address/dns that doing this will fix, and it'll restore the connection.

It's those pants I tell ya! :combust:

I was takling to you but forgot to quote :reject: when I posted I noticed Cori's comment.

And omg. Where do I volunteer for the job?

Oh, okay, If it's not the cord, then it could be the pin inside the computer that the cord plugs into, that's fairly common. Even worse is something wrong with the electrical thingies in the computer. Bleh.

Um, send a resume to Principle Management and address it to
Attn: edited, because I kind of like this place, but use your imagination :shifty:

:lol:

Umm, EVERY time it's 100F!! :love: I'm a heat-lover, what can I say?! :D

It was great. I was tired from all the walking, as we walked for several hours, and many kilometers, but it was fantastic. Very hot and sunny, and not too crowded.

That's OK you can love the heat!:hug::D

Sounds like a great day!

I love the ocean water's edge!!!:drool::drool:
Even if I don't get there much.

And I think I"ve been "spoiled" visually.
I just am awe/joy/amazemment at the Carribean/Hawaii's teal/turquiose into vivid Ultraamarine Blue waters (horizon).

MY sis gave me a vacation 3 yrs ago-- I went to San Juan/Puerto Rico. And tho becuase of straight on stronger Alatanic waves (vs south/east or west on PR) that churn up the sand so much that you don't get the CLEAR green/teal/turqoiuse /aquamariune Waters that you do elese where.....you sti;; get the deeper versions of those other colores!

It was the first time i was actaually standing in them teal/TQ!

Since then I've only been to the beach back hereat night-- Coney Island (beach) fireworks.
I think it's be the first shock of NOT seeing that teal water that's keeping me away!

I really should get my self down to CI. And now it's like a 2 hr subway ride! maybe less.......

:scratch:
...wait........ isn't the "issue" that
it's always had a "life of it's own.."?

:wink:

VP, that sucks about your allergies :hug: I know how you feel. I have bad allergies too.

Zooey, hope work goes okay tomorrow :hug:

Thanks. :hug: I'm not so bad now that I'm back in the house, just a little stuffy. :)

Red Rocks! :drool: Amy, GG, you guys HAVE to see this.

I will be checking that out when hubby is working too...if I can wait that long!:shifty:

Live Journal....fan fic sites? Or the site in general? If it's the former, I don't really have any. I might have one bookmarked, but it's one you need to be a member of to read R-rated stuff, and I've never bothered to join.

Live Journal....fan fic sites? Or the site in general? If it's the former, I don't really have any. I might have one bookmarked, but it's one you need to be a member of to read R-rated stuff, and I've never bothered to join.

I've joined! Some very interesting reading there!:wink:

oh ok that's ok i'll look around if iwant to sometime :D

like i have nothing esle to do and add on to all that reading R+ rated fan fic..........
which I have :wink: in other fandoms ( but in print mostly).

eh if you run across tghe bookmark cool
i'll peruse around the net myself too :D

I don't know how to post links, but there is a link under the heading Burning Down Love in the fan fic section here Dazz!

I've joined! Some very interesting reading there!:wink:

I read fanfic like crazy when I first started getting into the U2 online fandom in '04-'05. wildthoughtsescape was like the best site eva, but it's gone now. :sad:

I started messing around, writing one of my own, and then I got to the point where if I read a really good one, I'd be all "I suck! :scream: " and give up on mine. Plus, I sort of lost interest, quite honestly. Then I dug mine out again early this year and started writing again, then I got stuck on mine, and read a couple more really good ones (Zooey, I'm looking at you :angry: :kiss: ) and gave up on it again. Might give it another go when Sarah goes back to school. Kind of weird writing when another person is lurking about: "don't bother mommy right now sweetie, I'm busy writing erotica." :cute:

Back
Top Bottom