PGP: Advanced Studies in Carpentry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Present for VP:

n2394282248_1080.jpg

ohhhhhhhh that looks yummy :drool:

Holy crap, I am so lethargic today.

I did my duty and showed up for the church thing, since I'd committed to doing it, but oy, I wanted to bail so badly! :lol: It was soooo hot in there. I'm not one to feel faint or anything, but it was rough going towards the end of the hour.

Glad to be done, but now I do not want to do anything but lie on the couch and watch TV with the fan blowing directly on me.

Present for VP:

n2394282248_1080.jpg

Oooh - that sounds delicious! :drool: It's currently 32C outside! :ohmy: :love: I don't really have anything I need to do outside of the house today, but it would be nice to go outside for a bit. My landlord's kid is having a party in our backyard, so it would feel weird for me to crash that, just to get a bit of sun. :lol:

Yeah as i think they were on my dead laptop :(
Adds your name tot he list :wink: It won't be too long now, am at Elevation era. Then again, I have about a gazillion of Vertigo era pics as that's when I became a fan.. will take a while to wade through.

Holy crap, I am so lethargic today.

I did my duty and showed up for the church thing, since I'd committed to doing it, but oy, I wanted to bail so badly! :lol: It was soooo hot in there. I'm not one to feel faint or anything, but it was rough going towards the end of the hour.

Glad to be done, but now I do not want to do anything but lie on the couch and watch TV with the fan blowing directly on me.
Well you did the right thing eh?
u2gigs's Live - TwitCasting
Not sure for how long it lives, but we've a CLEAR live audio feed from u2gigs :D

Still waiting :waiting: :lol: I love you anyway for taking effort.

Hey it's taking quite a while. :lol:

As you're doing this out of the goodness of your heart (and of course to further our own education), I will defer to you to decide the most appropriate way to distribute the study materials.

:wink:

Well if it's for educational purposes it would make most sense as a book.. like... for you to choose what page you want at that moment to learn.. :hmm:

So I'm watching the Food Network, and my TV just froze. :uhoh: Some of the channels are all frozen, but more than half of them are working. Weiiiird.

ETA - and now it's back. Well, that was strange. :lol:

:uhoh: Oh right, that reminds me, that is the only U2 dvd I haven't watched yet. I do own it but never came around to watch..

:ohmy: You haven't watched Red Rocks?? How can you live with yourself??

Btw Cori, I saw the other day but forgot to mention, you talked about that kneeling shot at the end of SBS? I don't really see the Patrick Swayze likeness, but Wild and I were waxing poetic about that shot a week or so ago. I think he's like the epitome of human beauty in that. Perfect face, sigh. Makes me all swoony. I do agree about the mullet, but after four or five songs he sweats the worst of it away, and then it's all good. :lol:

Present for VP:

n2394282248_1080.jpg

Omg thank you, it is 40C with the humidex out there. :scream: :hugscoolhouse:

Yeah, I'm still compiling. :lol: Maybe I should send what I have up to Pop so you guys can perve while I"m compiling the rest?

Send them to me too, and I can see if there's anything I'm missing. :shifty:

Ofcourse. Can't have an incomplete book! Almost done with my regular vertigo era folder.. problem is I have a shitload of folders in that one. I am not going to add the 360 tour ones, as they're in the 360 tour pic thread anyway. And my Hannover pics are in the Gallery. :wink: Could add them all as well but it'd be a bit double.

Oh yeah, to whine a bit further, besides my sleep issues and the weather, it seems that ragweed season has reached this area, and all I've been doing is sneezing. Just dandy. :angry: A few rum and cokes ought to fix that, though.

:ohmy: You haven't watched Red Rocks?? How can you live with yourself??

Btw Cori, I saw the other day but forgot to mention, you talked about that kneeling shot at the end of SBS? I don't really see the Patrick Swayze likeness, but Wild and I were waxing poetic about that shot a week or so ago. I think he's like the epitome of human beauty in that. Perfect face, sigh. Makes me all swoony. I do agree about the mullet, but after four or five songs he sweats the worst of it away, and then it's all good. :lol:

Send them to me too, and I can see if there's anything I'm missing. :shifty:

Bono sweat is good ...

I got Bono sweat dripped on my at Wembley 1 during Ultra Violet :drool:

I don't even have any, I haven't had to take any for years. I'll see how I am tomorrow.

eta - okay, I have NO idea how that smiley got up there. :lol:

I don't usually need them but when we were in Frankfurt I got it pretty badly. Thank god Januarystar had some extras with her! :love:

:giggle: wishful thinking?

Almost done, last era now, 2006-2008. It's now 3 pages in word. :wink: That's just with links, not the actual images. I think I'm about to find out what the max pm size on here is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom