Coldplay - Viva La Vida - Keep Talking.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i seen coldplay in belfast on tuesday night.......... and was completly blown away!
ive always been a massive coldplay fan, but on tuesday night they lifted themselves into the same league as u2 for me. They somehow managed to make the odyssey arena feel like a small room, which is the first time i have ever experienced that happening.
Too many highlights to mention, but i was reminded of u2 a few times.... the flares, the confetti falling with chris martins arms in the air, chris martin on his knees, leading the crowd through the chorus of viva la vida on the broad of his back.
He truly is a great front man and am sure will be the first to admit the bono influence.
Well done coldplay... youve raised the bar once again, i look forward to seeing what u2 come up with next! :wave:

$140 bucks is pretty rich...

And I've got a horrible feeling the release of En Loth and the concert I'm going to are going to fall on the same day

I don't think they will......I reckon we'll have No Line On The Horizon on the 27th or 28th of Feb....

This just in. Coldplay.com is being run by intedomine. On their Messenger email, they wished me a cracking™ Christmas!

i seen coldplay in belfast on tuesday night.......... and was completly blown away!
ive always been a massive coldplay fan, but on tuesday night they lifted themselves into the same league as u2 for me. They somehow managed to make the odyssey arena feel like a small room, which is the first time i have ever experienced that happening.
Too many highlights to mention, but i was reminded of u2 a few times.... the flares, the confetti falling with chris martins arms in the air, chris martin on his knees, leading the crowd through the chorus of viva la vida on the broad of his back.
He truly is a great front man and am sure will be the first to admit the bono influence.
Well done coldplay... youve raised the bar once again, i look forward to seeing what u2 come up with next! :wave:

I saw them a few days earlier at the new O2 Arena on U2's home turf, DUBLIN! I was alarmingly impressed by what they did, they also played Viva La Vida pretty much in its entirety - few albums are strong enough to manage that.

Great great show, one of the best i've seen. 2008 was Coldplay's year, but 2009 is U2s!

Lost+ is more like Lost-

God, I hate this Jay-Z stuff.

Got if for Xmas...the mix is awful. Just goes to prove that two rights do make a wrong, a very serious wrong.

Just because hambrugers and rootbeer are great own their own doesn't mean you should make yourself a hamburger rootbeer shake....keep them seperate. I'd enjoy them more.

Rainy Day is the most incredible tune, has that same soothing and enchanting quality that Strawberry Swing has

Life in technicolour sounds like a copy

I dont know what of but it reminds me of early 1990's UK stuff like Lightning seeds/the farm

Wouldnt surprise me if it is a copy

Don't know if this is the place for this but this is a link to an entry my friend and I made for the Coldplay contest featuring my son and dog.

YouTube - Lost? (Acoustic) - Coldplay Video Contest

If you like it, please give it a nice rating.
if you don't like it...well...have a nice day. :)

CONGRATS!!!!!

Coldplay.com has listed your video as one of the top 24 that the band chose the winner from. That is so cool! And again, I thought it was a very cute vid...reminded me of my little 2.5 year old. :D

So Coldplay makes music for children's puppet shows? At least they finally admitted it.

Seriously though, this video is cool. Can't get into the song though...I much prefer the original LIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom