"Another circlejerk Random I f*cked Lance's Mom in the brownie Movie discussion"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baltimore, eh? Well I wouldn't mind ripken her a new one, if you get my meaning.

So the defendant was gay, apparently, proving how out of touch I am with the homosexual community. I had no idea the Zakk Wylde look was popular with them.

That's a shocking development, Imperor, that you're not fluent with what's pertinent to the gay community.

We don't tallerate that kinda behayvyor down heer in Texas, dad gummit.

Also, my quick cyberstalk resulted in this:

MySpace - Kayki - 24 - Female - Baltimore, Maryland - myspace.com/damn_katesucks

Public profile, with pics.

In a relationship, though. Bitch.

Last Login: 11/27/2007. That relationship is probably long over.

Requisite:

Heh.

I think I found her sister on MySpace (I checked one of her Top 4 friends' pages and in the comments Kate referred to "mom") but she's not on FB either.

One of her Top 4 IS on FB, but Kate's not listed in her friends. Could be one of those FB holdouts.

The band is playing in Mexico in a couple weeks, namely Monterrey, Nuevo Leon.

Since you're closer, I guess you're going to have to check it out and report back. Don't blow it like you did with THE PROJ! and THE CAMP!

The Hideout... I don't know what party that is. If it's non-badge, I'll get an RSVP in and go. But all signs point to it being an official showcase. Hopefully they'll be doing a day party somewhere and I can see about making her feel better about her dead cat.

Not so cheerful - I don't think that old lady smiles once in the movie.

I'd be cranky too, if my daughter were that ugly.

Where am I going to watch the Oscars? Cablevision is going to drop ABC on Saturday! OHHHHNOOOOES!

Didn't know the Independent Spirits would be on tonight, so I figured I'd give them a watch.

Teeth Mountain put out a really good record, last year. And, yes, they're part of the NNF SXSW showcase. I cannot recommend several of these bands strongly enough, if you're into the out-there musics:

NOT NOT FUN - GOINGS ON

Psychic Reality fucking sucks, but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom