"Another circlejerk Random I f*cked Lance's Mom in the brownie Movie discussion"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Impy

134288d1267947294-animated-gif-thread-clap.gif

I have delicious cider and creme brulee from Whole Foods, and will pick up sushi before the shindig starts.

Yay, Oscar night! Even thought they're frustrating, stupid and annoying, I still enjoy making a night of it. Even if it ends with me yelling at the TV/

Yeah, I'll actually be going to my first actual Oscar watch party tonight.

I considered throwing an Oscar party this year, but my apartment is too small for a bunch of people, and the people I like to hang out with don't really care about the Oscars.

Alas.

I'm excited for it. Jackie D. is hosting. That should be pretty cool. And I really hope Quentin takes home Original Screenplay.

I really hope The Hurt Locker doesn't win in that category, because as good as the film is, I don't think its script is so special. I'd also like to see the wealth spread around a bit more.

If THL does take it, I'll probably start rooting for Avatar for picture, though it would be even more unlikely at that point.

I really hope The Hurt Locker doesn't win in that category, because as good as the film is, I don't think its script is so special. I'd also like to see the wealth spread around a bit more.

My thoughts exactly.

There's also a solid shot that Precious could take Adapted over Up in Da Airz, which would be a shame, if I'm going to directly compare those two scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom