Anaheim, Denver, Chicago, Miami and New York presale/general sale info thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Propaganda, I have a presale code, and I don't think I'll be using it. I really want GA's for Anaheim, and there weren't any available for the Magnificent group. I guess I'll be trying my luck with the public sale.

Rooster, I wanted to try for 2 seats at anaheim (i saw from RZ in pasadena) would you consider letting me try your magnificent presale code? If so send me a private message, thx...

Jr, I actually gave my code away to a friend. Sorry! If it's any consolation, it looks like the best seats available at this point will probably hit the public sale on Monday.

I went on and looked.
Tried $55 price at middle level 301-348-no matches

Tried $55 "best Available" with no section chosen and it gave me GA.

Tried $55 "reserved Seating" -no matches

Tried "Middle Level 301-348" , no price selected and it came up with $250 seats. With a "C" in front. Must be club level.

Tried "Lower Level sections 201-233" under club overhang, and it came up with $250 seat, 23 rows back.

Tried "lower level 101-135", no price selected and it came up with F114-club level seating at $250. This is way in the back, across from the claw,FYI) Row G

Tried $95, best available and it came back with T227, Row K, which is under the club overhang. I don;t get this one-why when I chose lower level 201-233, it came back with $250 seats, and this one seems to be a decent side view of the claw, row k, and it's $95?

Club 321 (middle level) IS part of the $55 price range (it came us as a single today, couldnt get 2 or 4 though in that price range/section)

anyone think Section 258 would be a good view? that section is fairly low but seems to look straight at the claw leg ? .. that popped up for $30 (singles only)

some other seats that came up for me, nothing great enough for me to spend $50 (new fan club) extra for (if anyone is curious as to what sections = what price range)

$250 [C317-Row A / C337-Row B / F132-Row Z /F114-Row L]

$95 [V436-Row B / T226-Row F]

$55 [C321-Row H (this area/price range only came up as single) ]
$55 [V513-Row R / F236-Row F / V529-row R

$30 [V517 / V523 / V514 / V519
and
$30 P258 Row P $30 (behind stage ‘Left Field’)
$30 P248 ROW A $30 (behind stage ‘Right Field’)

good info, thx... 250$ for C317 ???? that section is by the on deck circle, meanwhile the stage is in medium to deep center field it looks like... yikes... no way is that seat worth 280 after fees... you would figure that's about the cut line. anything farther back toward home on that level is prob $95... on second thought judging by F114 being $250 maybe the club level by home plate are all $250, seems kind of brutal...

good info, thx... 250$ for C317 ???? that section is by the on deck circle, meanwhile the stage is in medium to deep center field it looks like... yikes... no way is that seat worth 280 after fees... you would figure that's about the cut line. anything farther back toward home on that level is prob $95... on second thought judging by F114 being $250 maybe the club level by home plate are all $250, seems kind of brutal...

and apparently C321 is gonna be $55

that's a pretty big price jump for 30 feet ?

as for behind the stage
Sec. 237 (row U) just popped up as $30
but
Sec 236 (row F) is showing $55 ...

i wonder if it's the angle or the row that makes the price difference there?

i think right field behind the stage will be better than left field just because of the height

but sections like 260 and 241 seem to be almost wrapping back around to a side view which would be a bargain (relatively speaking)

$55 or $30 for Sec 241 looks pretty good since it was $95 for Sec 436

It's a price jump cause section 137 probably has a blocked view of the stage cause of the claw leg. I noticed that with the section I bought too (106) for Meadowlands.

SMB

Wow, a lotta people getting obstructed view seats this time around. I don't think they had those for 30 bucks last time

SMB

I don't think I ever checked if there were $30 tickets down there last time. Was anyone here in the seats behind the stage in the 100 level last time in Chicago? I can see how the angle might be off, but I don't think it'll be too bad? :shrug:. I got section 152. I'm going to just resell them if I get GAs instead.

most people don't know about them

I doubt it. Recall what happened a few years ago when the u2.com site had a "glitch" and members were screwed?

I think it's because there are better seats in general. GoTickets is already selling tix. I didn't see any impressive seats other than GA which sold out rather quick. Personally, I'd probably take general as well in the future. Not worth the membership if you're not looking for GA. I could be proven wrong on show day though - we'll see. I've had better luck on eBay for Vertigo.

How do you mean? The GA area is usually where it says "General Admission" and ends with those claw legs to the left of the stage area (as you are looking at the diagram). The Red Zone GA areas are the two small areas at the top and bottom sectioned off by the claw legs. I don't think there is GA admission behind the stage.

How do you mean? The GA area is usually where it says "General Admission" and ends with those claw legs to the left of the stage area (as you are looking at the diagram). The Red Zone GA areas are the two small areas at the top and bottom sectioned off by the claw legs. I don't think there is GA admission behind the stage.

just compared to the other maps, usually it is just a small little box that says GA and is in front of the stage. thought maybe the GA section was bigger for Denver, but I'm probably just overthinking it. :hmm:

just compared to the other maps, usually it is just a small little box that says GA and is in front of the stage. thought maybe the GA section was bigger for Denver, but I'm probably just overthinking it. :hmm:

What's different is that for some reason they didn't include the Red Zone in there seating chart.

It might depend on the stadium layout, but in Foxboro, the entrance to the inner pit was at the rear of the stage (on either side of the band staircase), and you reached it by walking along the sides of the Claw (behind the Red Zones). So if you had GA, you could stand pretty much anywhere you wanted on the floor, including behind the stage.

We were in RZ for Foxboro2, so during MOS, we skipped out and planted ourselves at the railing right behind the staircase - got a great up-close look as the band exited.

I doubt it. Recall what happened a few years ago when the u2.com site had a "glitch" and members were screwed?

I think it's because there are better seats in general. GoTickets is already selling tix. I didn't see any impressive seats other than GA which sold out rather quick. Personally, I'd probably take general as well in the future. Not worth the membership if you're not looking for GA. I could be proven wrong on show day though - we'll see. I've had better luck on eBay for Vertigo.

i've seen GA for some places selling for $195 (or less) pair on ebay

which breaks down to $110 face + TM fees ($20?) + $50 fanclub

so if that's only about $20 more than if you just joined fanclub to get 2 GA's

... BUT i don't know how comfortable i am with buying tickets from ebay 6 months in advance, your credit card protection may expire before the show and if the tix are fake or duplicates you'd be screwed

BUT come May or June if you can still buy those for under $95 each it's probably the same $$$ wise as doing it the "hard way" on your own

I am not attending Denver, I am just wondering how quickly they will add second shows this time around. I am hoping a pre-sale will start for a second Jersey show on Tuesday

SMB

on the denver TM page it shows GA red zone for $58
but both it and GA are sold out

A few shows have had this option on their drop down. Those tickets were never available (even on the 1st day of presales) and are still being sold via the auctions.

I don't think anyone has posted this. The SMG presale started earlier today. I actually got an e-mail about it, but I'm not sure why. Maybe because this is how I got my tickets last time? :shrug:. Anyway, the link is
U2 360º Tour tickets Soldier Field Chicago, IL, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
and the password is FRIENDS. I got a pair of the 100 level $30 seats just in case I can't pull up GAs on Monday :hyper:.
Just a reminder, this pre-sale runs until noon on Saturday. Last year tickets for the Soldier Field show sold out almost immediately, so it might not be a bad idea to buy your tickets through this pre-sale.

I got tickets on Wednesday through the Boot presale around Noon eastern time for Miami.

I ended up with Sec. 126, Row 28.

Are these seats any good? Is that Adam's side?

Thanks for your help.

Yep, that's Adam's side.

Anything that close to the stage should be good.

Back
Top Bottom