3 Irishmen and a Dutchman Walk Into A Sphere - General Discussion Thread Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apparently Bram isn’t available after March

I keep seeing people arguing that shows cannot go past February because Krezip has dates (5 of them!) starting February 20, 2024. This argument seems to ignore the fact that the band did shows from April-September 2023 (around 14) without Bram. https://www.concertarchives.org/bands/krezip

Krezip
February 13

You may have already heard or read it: our drummer Bram will join U2 next year (! ) drumming.

We are incredibly proud of her!! The fact that a legendary band like U2, moreover one of Bram's favorite bands, has now come on his path is unbelievable! And again, because we have known for a long time how good he is..!

We also write this with a small button in the stomach, because he is not going to be able to combine his drumwork for U2 with Krezip... We're going to miss him terribly in the near future. That trusted rock behind us and of course also the one in our band who came up with the good idea to get Krezip back together in 2019. Nevertheless, we grant him this gigantic adventure like no other, knowing that he will return to us in a while. Luckily we found a great replacement in Bram Hakkens. He will strengthen us in the near future during the upcoming club tour and festivals and we are very happy about that.

We wish Bram all the happiness in the world and look forward to following his adventures on foot.

Lots of love,
Crepes
#u2 #bramvandenberg #krezip
Photo credit: Ben Houdijk

https://www.facebook.com/KrezipOffi...ZWAukNPo45n8VFixGtBQSeDxAuSeaQRhSvwmpTdfdJiWl

Just realized they replaced Bram with a Bram :lol:

My husband tried all day for tickets with no luck. New dates are already popping up for twice the price in the secondary market. For those of you who can't get to this show, you are not alone.

I am really sad, but was reminded that 14 years ago today we saw U2 in a Spaceship in Pasadena. I am blessed to have these experiences.

Don’t give up. Tickets pop at randomly. It’s a marathon not a sprint.

Don’t give up. Tickets pop at randomly. It’s a marathon not a sprint.

[emoji817] do not give up. I would not have been able to spend close to 200 on merch or be walking with a belly full of rum excited to the high heavens had it not been for kind hearted fans like Devaul, here! Don’t lose hope. Congrats to all who got their requested tickets and I’m sincerely sorry Hewson to hear of the pup! Love to her. Love to all! Doing this was a very good move by the boys, absolutely everyone from cab driver to random people I’ve talked to mentions U2 and how much people enjoy it. Genius marketing move!

So sorry to hear about your dog. Ours is 14 and has always been super healthy until this recent eye situation. Never had any vet visits prior aside from annual well check and when she was spayed. She's home after surgery, got some recovery to do but hopefully she'll be fine.
Thanks for your kind thoughts. Cherish every minute you have with her.

My husband tried all day for tickets with no luck. New dates are already popping up for twice the price in the secondary market. For those of you who can't get to this show, you are not alone.

I am really sad, but was reminded that 14 years ago today we saw U2 in a Spaceship in Pasadena. I am blessed to have these experiences.

I know it seems risky but I’d still go without tickets, ticket drops with the best seats in house seem to happen every show day. Worst case scenario wait until just before showtime and tix are less than face on third party sites.

Woke up very early (hey east coast time) and did the early numbers and ended up 3 deep at the front right side and… wow. Agree with Headache that you likely don’t miss much in GA vs seats. Got another GA Friday - that I may hang back for (or get a wristband at like 9am) - and then seats for my tired ass Saturday. Glad I did the one up close show though.

IMG_7874.JPG

Woke up very early (hey east coast time) and did the early numbers and ended up 3 deep at the front right side and… wow. Agree with Headache that you likely don’t miss much in GA vs seats. Got another GA Friday - that I may hang back for (or get a wristband at like 9am) - and then seats for my tired ass Saturday. Glad I did the one up close show though.

View attachment 14056
All these years and you never told us you were Lady Gaga.

View attachment 14056

Dang. I should have been right there with you.

All these years and you never told us you were Lady Gaga.

cat-seinfeld.gif

I’m back baybay

wow. Lots of thoughts.

My biggest thought is the band sounded not fantastic upfront, when the visuals were at their most spectacular. They found their footing once we entered the absolutely criminal ~8 stretch with no-to-mid visuals.

I keep seeing people arguing that shows cannot go past February because Krezip has dates (5 of them!) starting February 20, 2024. This argument seems to ignore the fact that the band did shows from April-September 2023 (around 14) without Bram. https://www.concertarchives.org/bands/krezip

https://www.facebook.com/KrezipOffi...ZWAukNPo45n8VFixGtBQSeDxAuSeaQRhSvwmpTdfdJiWl

Just realized they replaced Bram with a Bram :lol:

I thought that was TFF also! Can't imagine U2 replacing Larry with a Larry van den Berg.:laugh:

View attachment 14056

I hear you about the east coast time! I have been waking up early for 4 days now. Would've done the number thing just because of it. Also have been feeling like it's midnight when it is only 9pm.

I hear you about the east coast time! I have been waking up early for 4 days now. Would've done the number thing just because of it. Also have been feeling like it's midnight when it is only 9pm.

The battle with air travel is real, haha.

Great pics btw, DeVaul!

My first show is on November 3rd and I’m in section 110 row 24. Can anyone tell me from experience how badly my view will be obstructed by the hanger?

Back
Top Bottom