3 Irishmen and a Dutchman Walk Into A Sphere - General Discussion Thread Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just dumb. Their 2 days of camping out will put them about 4-6’ closer to the band than anyone that walks into the venue when the doors open. I can’t imagine having this much free time on my hands to piss away….

Exactly 0 people will be camping overnight.

The absolute unfiltered disdain to this news on both FB and Twitter is encouraging.

The absolute unfiltered disdain to this news on both FB and Twitter is encouraging.

just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-gif.gif

Indeed.

It also shows the bullshit. Not a single person involved in starting the dumb shit posted in the largest Sphere group that the list had begun, even though we know they're all members because they've had drive by snide remarks.

Whatevs. Ain't no GA list gonna break my stride.

I have no stake in this because I'm not attending any shows, but I really hope some of you who are going who actually follow the venue rules get in ahead of them, and I hope people in that group cry and potentially get life changing diarrhea.

Time to definitely avoid that group from now on - the approach to spoilers is to have a post, which says "spoiler alert" with pictures of said spoilers directly underneath it.

I have no stake in this because I'm not attending any shows, but I really hope some of you who are going who actually follow the venue rules get in ahead of them, and I hope people in that group cry and potentially get life changing diarrhea.

I told the line check-in people to fuck off on 360 and ended up on the front rail sooo

I waited in 1 GA line. And that was at MSG to get a dropped GA ticket just for fun during their last MSG run. I got my GA ticket for face like at 8pm and then walked in and had amazing time on the floor. I could have gotten closer many times, but I prefer to be a little back, I think getting too close is sometimes weird.

The smallest GA I was in was Hartford for Elevation Tour and I was 4 feet from Bono and we walked in very late there too.

I'm excited for GA in Vegas... but I 100% want to be as close to the 100 section as I can so I can see the fucking screen and the band. Getting too close to the band with the 10000 foot screen is going to be the worst case of first row my neck hurts in a movie theater of all time.

It does not matter how many times you tell the idiots on the Facebook page that the culinary union didn't actually vote TO strike, only to authorize one of necessary... the majority will still think they're going to arrive tomorrow to picket signs and chaos.

The union must give 7 days notice before an actual walk out. They haven't done that yet.

They're not dumb. They'll schedule it right before F1 - forcing the hotels to decide whether to meet their demands or lose a billion dollars.

Oh my god thank you! So stupid! I assumed it was 7 days just like Canada but happy you confirmed that. I’ve been asked 1000 times today if I’m worried about it and if I’m also worried about hacking. No I’m not.

I think $50 is just the going rate these days, which is absurd. Springsteen was charging around the same. The shirts were trash so I passed.

Didn't get a shirt for JT30 or e/i, so hey - that's $50 spread over 3 tours!

When I went to Dead and Co., they were charging 60 bucks for a shirt. They were cool tie dyes, so I didn't give a shit. Lol! 50 bucks is the going rate for 2023.

Are parking lot shirts a thing anywhere besides Philly?

After much flip-flopping, I've decided to do the 8am wristband, not the list/check-in thing, just get a venue #. I really hate the idea of being stuck all the way on the far sides of the floor where the screen meets the seating area at sections 101 and 109. We will probs hit the merch area after and then maybe breakfast at Peppermill. Our show is 10/11, so maybe flip again depending on the outcomes I see here before then. Thanks everyone for sharing.

Are parking lot shirts a thing anywhere besides Philly?

After much flip-flopping, I've decided to do the 8am wristband, not the list/check-in thing, just get a venue #. I really hate the idea of being stuck all the way on the far sides of the floor where the screen meets the seating area at sections 101 and 109. We will probs hit the merch area after and then maybe breakfast at Peppermill. Our show is 10/11, so maybe flip again depending on the outcomes I see here before then. Thanks everyone for sharing.
Excellent breakfast choice!

Who is the designated survivor to carry on this website if we all die in Vegas?

Back
Top Bottom