3 Irishmen and a Dutchman Walk Into A Sphere - General Discussion Thread Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So date specific stuff perhaps?
Maybe some “I Was There” shit?

I think $50 is just the going rate these days, which is absurd. Springsteen was charging around the same. The shirts were trash so I passed.

Didn't get a shirt for JT30 or e/i, so hey - that's $50 spread over 3 tours!

I’m pretty sure Swift tees were $45 but I could be mistaken.

$50 is over my cutoff, and the last U2 tour I bought a shirt from was Elevation. I’ll live without one from this.

View attachment 13981

The back cover is less lazy weird fan art.

Like that they tossed a Trabant in there, and that the nuke is going off amongst Joshua Trees... which, technically speaking, did happen.

This should have been the artwork.

Merch is growing on me. Wonder if they will flip the screen for a tip. I was shocked when that happened during the Surrender show when my friend was buying stuff. Same thing happened at another concert I recently went to. :huh:

I think the last U2 shirt I bought was at Popmart, so probably will grab one in Vegas. I also like the look of the blue/red baby on black. It's a decent $30 shirt that unfortunately costs $50.
Wife is hoping for something women's cut. There has to be some other shirts besides what is in these pics. Right? Right?
We'll know in a couple days.

Looks like baby tees with round neck, which I guess is better than just boxy shirts. But what we want is soft brush cotton tees that are not made for babies.

Did I miss merch drop? All I’ve seen are cardboard boxes being delivered.

Clerks standing outside the Sphere

whats-in-the-box-brad-pitt.gif

It does not matter how many times you tell the idiots on the Facebook page that the culinary union didn't actually vote TO strike, only to authorize one of necessary... the majority will still think they're going to arrive tomorrow to picket signs and chaos.

The union must give 7 days notice before an actual walk out. They haven't done that yet.

They're not dumb. They'll schedule it right before F1 - forcing the hotels to decide whether to meet their demands or lose a billion dollars.

Posted one hour ago.

“ The GA Fan line has started ...

Queue has started on the North side of the Sphere (along Sands Ave) in about the middle of the block. Your entire party must come here together to get numbers!

As with the last 3 tours - I just want GA information out to as many fans as possible. Each person can decide what they will do.”

This is not on the main FB group. Had to join another much smaller one to get the info.

Sounds like a violation of the Sphere rules. Cancel their tickets.

Dated tour posters for each week sound cool. Would be good to see what's on the back of that logo t-shirt..

Is that really a $25 ceramic mug and $40 water bottle!?

Posted one hour ago.

Queue has started on the North side of the Sphere (along Sands Ave) in about the middle of the block. Your entire party must come here together to get numbers!

As with the last 3 tours - I just want GA information out to as many fans as possible. Each person can decide what they will do.”

This is not on the main FB group. Had to join another much smaller one to get the info.
Ohhh you don't say, a smaller more private Facebook group?

I was told these didn't exist

Posted one hour ago.

Just dumb. Their 2 days of camping out will put them about 4-6’ closer to the band than anyone that walks into the venue when the doors open. I can’t imagine having this much free time on my hands to piss away….

Maybe a stupid question- what are those five symbols on that shirt? I can’t seem to make them out.

Back
Top Bottom