East Lansing/Minneapolis/Montreal - Presale/General Sale Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know the max number of tickets you can buy in the general public sale? I know it's 4 for the pre-sales but can't remember if it's higher for the main sale.

okay, this is a little unusual

Here's another link + password for Minneapolis, and having tried both of them out, they seem to pull from two separate sets of tickets. As near as I can tell, the "gopher" link yields far better seat locations. Try them both if you want.

Minneapolis:
U2 360º Tour tickets TCF Bank Stadium Minneapolis, MN, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password = gopher

Minneapolis:
U2 360º Tour tickets TCF Bank Stadium Minneapolis, MN, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password = mnwild

East Lansing:
U2 360º Tour tickets Spartan Stadium East Lansing, MI, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password = green

Does anyone know the max number of tickets you can buy in the general public sale? I know it's 4 for the pre-sales but can't remember if it's higher for the main sale.

I think it's 8 during the first twenty four hours of the general sale.

As per TM:

There is an 8 ticket limit for the first 24 hours of the general public onsale.

Thanks for the info. I think I will go with the seats behind the stage. According to the concert design U2 360 Stage there is barely any obstruction.

I pulled a seat behind the stage for Chicago, but didn't use it, because I did RZ instead. But I'd really wanted to try that, dammit:wink:
So, are there any tips for getting those seats? Because for now, with specifying 95 dollars and lower bowl, I get only other-side-of-venue kinda seats, you know? Did I miss the behind-the-stage ones, or do they release these later assuming people would rather be in 'full view' land, as it were?!
If I could specify this location I would, but can't see how, at least online.

Cheers all!

okay, this is a little unusual

Here's another link + password for Minneapolis, and having tried both of them out, they seem to pull from two separate sets of tickets. As near as I can tell, the "gopher" link yields far better seat locations. Try them both if you want.

Minneapolis:
password = gopher

Minneapolis:
password = mnwild

East Lansing:
U2 360º Tour tickets Spartan Stadium East Lansing, MI, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password = green

THANK YOU AGAIN!!! I owe you a drink at some point. :up:

I got 2 pairs of seats to take the pressure off of me in the general sale.

BTW--TCF Stadium's rows go up to somewhere between 27-35 depending on the section, both lower and upper.

Huh. So I guess I'm not getting a GA for Minneapolis during the pre-sale. The old code that still showed as being valid on U2.com?

Gone. :(

Edit: I AM AN IDIOT. I wasn't logged in. :lol:

Got my GA. Ridiculously easy. Now if I can't get all the cheap seats I need, worst case scenario, I still get to go! Or my family can enjoy the concert from the cheap seats while I party in GA.

:wink:

is this normal? I don't like the seats that it assigned me, so I click on "find more seats" and then it tells me I have to log out completely and try again. You have to be kidding me? So its either take it or leave it? Nice.

I checked the venue location for Montreal. So weird. I recognized some of the streets around the area; I went to high school grades 7 and 8 there. Very bad memories, especially some of the bullying and some awful teachers who could be bullies themselves (Mme Cohen, I'm looking at you, you bitch; I hope you suffer for the rest of your life!), though Seinfeld was excellent at the time.

Got 4 Floor tickets. I actually wanted tickets behind the band, but they didn't give me access to those. I'm not looking forward to all those high and drunk fans on the floor...but at least I'll get to see the band. I wonder if its like this everywhere, or just Montreal. I know that in Montreal smoking pot is as normal as taking the bus. So i doubt its this bad in other places. Anyways, I'm getting old.

Congrats to all that got their tickets!! The presale codes from the venue don't sell GA's so I will try on Thursday with the ticketmaster bundle!

Back
Top Bottom