WORST song survivor: how to dismantle an atomic bomb (round eleven)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

please vote OFF your favourite song.

• a man and a woman

Votes: 69 54.8%
  • one step closer

Votes: 57 45.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

I had already decided to vote for The Playboy Mansion in the first round of the finals. It's another very underrated song. But with One Step Closer there I'll have to think twice :| :|

:wink:

One Step Closer is my least favorite on the album, because it's dull. By default, that makes it the worst for me.

i personally think vertigo is a top contender for worst song.

i used to like AMAAW...then i hated it...now it's slowly growing on me...although i am not that fond of it...but it has an interesting sound...that's why i voted for it.

and i don't think one step closer is too bad but it is kinda dull to me.

namkcuR said:

I've recently gotten into Vertigo again...I am liking the song more than I ever have.

I actually really enjoy Vertigo - it's a fun rock track. I just think the rest of the album is better.

xtihn said:
i used to like AMAAW...then i hated it...now it's slowly growing on me...although i am not that fond of it...but it has an interesting sound...that's why i voted for it.

It has an interesting sound - one that hadn't been tried before. Thank you. And people say that this is a U2-by-the-numbers album.

Axver said:
I actually really enjoy Vertigo - it's a fun rock track. I just think the rest of the album is better.

That analogy I agree with entirely. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom