Winslow, Arizona - Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's certainly making me eye our bottle of vodka, even if just to get me crunk enough not to care how awful this is!

Smirnoff is too weak for this shit.

Ingredients: water, sugar, artificial flavors, everything but vodka, vodka.

They are now hardly even trying to disguise the fact they're using the same beat over and over again.

I was wondering if Sunshine would be a crunk version of "you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey".

I don't know if I'm happy or sad that it's not.

Dear God, they all have voices I want to punch.

So, bottle of Smirnoff gone, album of Brokencyde gone. And yet, I feel empty. How can this be?

Oh thank christ it's over.

God, that was a new low, even from a hilarity perspective. I bet even their fans are disappointed.

"lik zomg Dis Iz a Rager Dude/Always Go Hard/SHAKE! might be the best opening trio evar! Too bad they're wasting a setlist slot on that boring I'm Sorry..."

Sadly, it really might be. Everything else is as horrible as ever though.

A slightly less mortifying 1/5.

I'm sticking with 0.5/5, because my 1/5 stuff is better than that crap. It's just that if I could, I'd give I'm Not A Fan 0/5, while this really does deserve 0.5/5.

If they make another album, it will be interesting to see how badly they date themselves. I just don't anticipate synthpop being all the rage in two years, and I don't think their palettes extend beyond the synthesizer. Hell, I have my doubts that they actually wrote a note of this, but I certainly hope they did.

Well, thanks for the High Timez, guys. Starting to drift off now, so I'm piking.

Good night, Superthread. :wave:

You're a true Rager Dude, LM. Hope we can hit up that Lil Wayne album soon. :wave:

Alison, that may be the preferable course of action for your sanity!

Back
Top Bottom