Who is still around? Plebans sign in!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It terms of longetivity, I'm going to be a PLEBA Mommy pretty soon. I'm not going anywhere. :up:

Hm... I am totally disgusted by this site's admin; the basic lack of respect for members.

However, the reason I've started participating properly recently and signed up as a premium is because of you PLEBA folk, I have become really comfy here & like everyone I've met, so I'll still be popping in just to this bit, for conversation, tag, Moobday etc... the rest of the forum, the 'exclusives' and the people that run it can go to hell.

Unless you all move to Eye of the fly, Gorbys place, or U2NZ - I'll see you lots then, LOL!

Cheers ~Ultra

I'm staying. I love this place. It's not perfect, and I've had my big time disagreements with Elvis, but they've never been enough for me to pull the plug or anything close. I hope not too many of you leave. You're my friends! I'd hate to lose you!

Originally posted by arw9797
I love it here. I love the friends I've made here, whether I've met them in person or not. I'm not going to leave but the credibility of this place is gone...

I couldn't agree more with what arw posted in the "Message to our readers"-thread...

:sigh:

Oh.

Well, I'm definitely staying. It doesn't seem like this hoopla was under any of the mod's knowledge or their faults. But, I came here as a fan of the music and a sucker for Bono's blue eyes. I never came under the impression that I would meet or talk to one of them because of this board. I've made too many friends here to leave now.

I love U2's music and until that stops, I won't stop posting. :wink:

keocmb, i love your avatar!
um this is really dumb but how do you make avatars? I can never get them the right size for the site, but i dont have the resize capability on our pic editing thing because its only a trial program.....
anyway, not the subject at hand. sorry :reject:

just like bono, the pleba girls are "a bunch of nice people"
:wink: if anybody remembers that edge quote......
which WAS:eyebrow: really edge now wasnt it?
kidding!

Thanks, u2bonogirl! I use Paint to make my avatars. I just copy and paste the size an avatar should be and then resize whatever image I want to use. (I usually have to open two separate Paint documents to do it, one with the blank space and one for the picture and just copy and paste back and forth.)

To quote the Barenaked Ladies:

"I could leave but I'll just stay, all my stuff's here anyway!"

:hug: PLEBA friends :hug:

u2granny said:
Not if I can find another "home". Where is Who4life?
:p I'm not goin anywhere :D Just cause I have the hotts forsomebody else, doesn't mean anything :D:D :wink:

EDIT: :lol: :shifty: Whoa... I'm being talked about... SWEET!
But, Sorry for not postin for a while, I couldn't relaly get on friday cause I went to my bro's house nand then saterday my friend came over and then today... my parents were home so I couldnt get on the internet :|... much. But I'm here now!!! :hug:

Last edited:
TheWho4Life said:

:p I'm not goin anywhere :D Just cause I have the hotts forsomebody else, doesn't mean anything :D:D :wink:

EDIT: :lol: :shifty: Whoa... I'm being talked about... SWEET!
But, Sorry for not postin for a while, I couldn't relaly get on friday cause I went to my bro's house nand then saterday my friend came over and then today... my parents were home so I couldnt get on the internet :|... much. But I'm here now!!! :hug:

Glad you're still here.

Bono's American Wife said:
I'm staying.

I've been here too long, made too many friends and stuck it out during all the other controversies and dramas of the past so why leave now.

I'll just be a little less inclined to believe.

I never believed Joel from the start... but yeah. I'll be here off and on.

I don't have as much time to post as I used to... but I'll still keep in touch.

Moonie :D

P.S. - I updated my sig. Weee.

Aw, Moonie - I'll go & post some mesh in the Moobday thread, will that make you feel better?

Fab new sig by the way. :up:

UltraVelvet said:
Aw, Moonie - I'll go & post some mesh in the Moobday thread, will that make you feel better?

Fab new sig by the way. :up:

kaaaawwww. thanks. Yeah, that would make me feel better.

Either that, or I'll just stare at the pic I have of Larry with no shirt on at all.

I want one of those. Do you know where I can order one? ;)

Moonie :D

*stumbles in*

so I JUST read the Message to our Readers thread. oh. so THAT is what we are talking about. :reject:

it's too late at night for me to form my opinion on this whole debacle. I know that I'm not extremly hurt or all that surprised about the revelation, but I am surprised that Interference let it happen. so I'm going to think on the issue and post my response later. but I will NOT be leaving PLEBA and I WILL be keeping my premium membership. however, I will never give Interference any money for their "fundraiser" after this let down.

u2granny said:
Not if I can find another "home".

Granny or nana, you could always come over to our testje home:wink:
We've got a very special place of our own thanks to a sweet ex-mod :up:
If you're interested, get in touch with me:hug:

I'm not pleased with the situation either but I think I will hang on, after all we've made friends here and the official news is still good and fast :|

greety said:

Granny or nana, you could always come over to our testje home:wink:
We've got a very special place of our own thanks to a sweet ex-mod :up:
If you're interested, get in touch with me:hug:

I'm not pleased with the situation either but I think I will hang on, after all we've made friends here and the official news is still good and fast :|

I'm not premium so I can't pm you.

I'm too addicted to leave now. Plus U2 is just releasing a new album, they will soon be on tour and I don't want to be back to Zootopia. And let's face it, this is the best U2 site out there and I already like the people here. :hug: So I guess I'm staying.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom