Which harmonica does Bono use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

I...can't...breathe.

How about the American in Waldorf Salad?

"Couldn't find the motorway so we had to take a little backroad called the M5."

"Oh, I'm sorry our English roads aren't wide enough for you. Over here, our cars come with steering wheels."

KhanadaRhodes said:

yes :( all right, there's three of us himym fans here :hi5:

Last night before I got in on the Pop action I watched the first 3 eps with a friend to introduce her to it. She's super aware of how super awkward she is, and the show is soooo awkward, and she almost couldn't watch at times. Like when Ted goes to the roof.

Which is what I was referencing earlier when I responded with sex on the roof after the backyard talk.

Varitek said:
Last night before I got in on the Pop action I watched the first 3 eps with a friend to introduce her to it. She's super aware of how super awkward she is, and the show is soooo awkward, and she almost couldn't watch at times. Like when Ted goes to the roof.

Which is what I was referencing earlier when I responded with sex on the roof after the backyard talk.
:lol:

KhanadaRhodes said:

big yellow joint, big yellow joint, i'll meet you down at the big yellow joint...

Buster got his hand bit off by a "loose seal."
A Lucille. Such wonderful writing.

KhanadaRhodes said:
i vote for

because i hate the reworked lyrics from the best of :mad:

We even get some U2 bashing in the deal! It's a TRUE Interference thread. And we're TRUE Interferencers. Rock the fuck on.

Axver said:

How about the American in Waldorf Salad?

"Couldn't find the motorway so we had to take a little backroad called the M5."

"Oh, I'm sorry our English roads aren't wide enough for you. Over here, our cars come with steering wheels."

I love the fire drill in The Germans episode.

*Phone rings*
*Basil picks it up*
Basil: "WE'RE DOING IT"
*Throws the phone down*

the tourist said:
Buster got his hand bit off by a "loose seal."
A Lucille. Such wonderful writing.
and there were so many call forwards, i guess you'd say, since they're the opposite of call backs. several times with the "arm off" stuff, etc. ad, how i love thee :heart:

coolian2 said:

I love the fire drill in The Germans episode.

*Phone rings*
*Basil picks it up*
Basil: "WE'RE DOING IT"
*Throws the phone down*

Locking Manuel in the burning room is absolutely priceless.

And so is Basil's rant at the guests. "THIS IS HOW NAZI GERMANY STARTED!"

KhanadaRhodes said:

done and done. except i linked to interference's lyrics section. oooh i still know how to access it!!

:lol: I still have it linked in my IE favourites because I never use IE any more. Last time I checked, that still worked.

the tourist said:

Scaredy cat.

no this is about strategy. if we do another 1000 posts in EYKIW people will believe us less on sunday/monday.

though the random nonsequitor on topic responses could be funny, but we might get some in TBATC

Varitek said:
but I vote for the "what are they listening to" with boomerang as 2nd choice.

"What are they listening to" invites all kinds of off-topic bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom