Which harmonica does Bono use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Let me guess, it was originally fuckwitian and you made him change it to coolian?
retroconcrete-oh_snap.gif

Varitek said:
Axver and coolian, I am thinking of all sorts of things because both of you said you didn't properly use the internet.

Way to have a dirty mind.

I just meant posting on messageboards and using e-mail! All I did when I was 13 or 14 was look up stuff in the school library for assignments. Very, very rarely too.

I also got my hotmail adress about a year before I was allowed to by my mother. I was almost busted once when a friend at camp was like "so I'll email you at --" and I was like stfu.

Varitek said:
I also got my hotmail adress about a year before I was allowed to by my mother. I was almost busted once when a friend at camp was like "so I'll email you at --" and I was like stfu.

My first Hotmail address was my full name. André_MiddleInitials_Stupidlastname. I pretty quickly changed to amakaxver, which I then took over to Gmail. I'd use just Axver, but when I signed up for both, it was one letter short.

mysterious_jen said:

double yay ! -

tourist and drugs !

So the next Melburnian Interferencers meet-up will be a stoned orgy run by you?

tourist 6:15pm sunday your time, but someone will have told you this by the time my 45 seconds are up.

Also I think it should be in the LIechtenstein royal gardens.

the tourist said:
It'll never work for everyone. I'm back. I just took a large handful of ibuprofen.

Woo, glad you're back.

Does 9pm US eastern time Sunday work for you? That's 6pm in Fake WA, right?

KhanadaRhodes said:

do you feel better?

Not yet, as I just took them. I decided to go with lemonade though instead of achohol. Don't wanna mix shit.

coolian2 said:
Acousitofo

I hope someone doesn't spoil the party by reporting that the band is arriving at Hanover Quay at the same time as the show is meant to be on.

Although then we can blame Pavel and his cohorts.

The beauty of doing it at 9pm eastern time is that it's 3am in europe - they will have left Hanover and we can claim they flew right to Liechtenstein for this special event.

We really should come up with a solid expalination for why it's at 3am though.

mysterious_jen said:
with muffins and lots of swearing.

unless you have any objections ?

I'll carve 'fuck' into the top of each muffin.

Varitek said:
We really should come up with a solid expalination for why it's at 3am though.

It's for the whalers. They start work at 6am. The concert's taking place before they start work to lift their spirits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom