Where are the US tour Announcements?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youtwohearts

New Yorker
Well based on the rumors they are suppose to be starting the pre-sale late November early December but the dates still aren't announced. According to U2tours.com they ran into Larry in NYC and he did say he'll be back in March supporting the tour starting possible in Boston in March.

Of course I am also waiting/hoping for the announcement of a fan club type of ticket sale.

I need more information. Hello, Hello, Hola U2 what's happening?

Typically they havent made any official tour announcements (meaning dates) until the new album is out or around the time of release. The only exception to this was POP and that was because the tour started right after the album release because of the recording delays. I think it will be another month at least before any details begin to surface. We may start to get some semi confirmed dates in the next couple of weeks though.

Also, I will be very surprised if the tour starts in Boston. It was discussed in the tour forum. Its certainly not impossible but the available dates for the Fleet Center in that time frame would not support rehearsals or several shows. Plus U2 has almost always rehearsed in a warm climate. Supposedly Paul McGuiness indicated last summer that the tour would start in Miami again. I guess we will see.

Back
Top Bottom