When will the album leak?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

When will the album leak?

• Before February 13th

Votes: 37 8.5%
  • February 13th

Votes: 11 2.5%
  • February 14th

Votes: 22 5.0%
  • February 15th

Votes: 26 5.9%
  • February 16th

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • February 17th

• February 18th

• February 19th

Votes: 24 5.5%
  • After February 19th

Votes: 257 58.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1218gvl.jpg

Nice. :lmao:
Also, I was just thinking that, for some people out there, this is just a normal day, and they're not sitting around their computers reloading every five seconds. I feel sorry for those people. Yeah, this is a bit grueling, but, dammit, it's FUN!

Okay, so from what I can gather, the new album may have leaked, but we won't know for sure for a few more hours or so, until someone can download the torrent files and confirm that it's legit -- do I have that right?

the only torrent files anyone has found are on paysites, which are probably BS.

it'll show up for free if it's out, and unless it's lossless it shouldn't take too long to download hopefully...

Bomb leaked in the wee hours of Saturday Morning (Australia time) 2 weeks before the release date. I will never forget waking up and downloading it and playing it over and over. Im hoping by Saturday for the same result.

Okay, so from what I can gather, the new album may have leaked, but we won't know for sure for a few more hours or so, until someone can download the torrent files and confirm that it's legit -- do I have that right?

Yes.

pretty much. it's a lot of talk right now, nothing more. the fact that it came from Alan Cross definitely gives us hope that this is the real deal.

Hey, what happened to Cross? Wasn't he talking about leaks being a good way to lose your career around when GOYB came out? Maybe he just noticed how pathetic we are. :wink:

It's not even a matter of waiting for someone to download it, it's that there isn't any link yet. All we have is Alan Cross saying it's imminent and a guy on atu2 swearing up and down that it's on a paysite right now.

Hey, what happened to Cross? Wasn't he talking about leaks being a good way to lose your career around when GOYB came out? Maybe he just noticed how pathetic we are. :wink:

LOL! True, as long as he's not the one that leaks it, i guess. :wink:

It's not even a matter of waiting for someone to download it, it's that there isn't any link yet. All we have is Alan Cross saying it's imminent and a guy on atu2 swearing up and down that it's on a paysite right now.

not on a paysite, but a member site (invite only)

but yeah, it is very suspect

hm. alan cross is a well known radio dj. don´t think that the only post some rumours...he is currently looking around for it. so lets wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom