whats need need for quotes like this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KUEFC09U2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
from chartsingles.net

"Marking a release of a fair few releases ever-aging U2 released their fourth single from their latest album and managed to reach #4"

why put "ever aging" in there?

Jeez mate do you trawl the entire internet looking for slights about U2 to produce them here? Heavens. Who cares?

financeguy said:
Jeez mate do you trawl the entire internet looking for slights about U2 to produce them here? Heavens. Who cares?
the website was posted in the "peeling of the dollar bills" section of the site, so no i do not go "trawling" the internet

No need to get sand in your private crevasses over it.

I don't know if I care until I've read it, and then I want to complain for having wasted my time.

Balfron said:
if you dont care dont read it, and dont post.

I wouldn't know that I don't care until after I have read the two or three lines.

At which point I can make an analysis of whether or not, in the grand scheme of things, the quote is important whatsoever.

And it's not.

david said:
I only came here because I wanted to see what this confusing thread title was about.

I think maybe it should have been "what's THE need for quotes like this"? :huh:

maybe it's a conspiracy

financeguy said:
That seems to be his goal in life. Its rather annoying, as thanks to him I see all these negative things about U2 that I wouldn't have otherwise seen.

KUEFC09U2 - stop posting negative things about U2!!!

There are tons of negative things about U2 even in daily life that you just stumble across without trying. Like the other day someone in one of our papers printed a nice pic of Edge and I was like, ooh, Edge, yay. Then they went ahead and made out he was some sort of idiot and we all know Edge is anything but. Hmph.

But yeah, we're ALL ageing, lmao! Well, except Larry.

Spam is a delicacy in Asia somewhere. They buy it for special occasions and give it as gifts :huh:

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad without the clear gel stuff it's packed in. :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom