What will U2 and Pearl Jam play together?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LyricalDrug

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Given that we'll have the best band in the world and the best band in America playing the same gig, I'm assuming there will be some kinda collaboration between U2 and Pearl Jam at the Honolulu show.

Any predictions / wishes as to what they'll play, if it happens?

Eddie and Bono will trade off vocals on Until The End of The World.
Off course, before that, Bono will help Eddie sing Corduroy, and Edge will play some sort of crazy solo on it.

In a little while (with yellow ledbetter snippets..i dont know that would work but :drool: anyway).

I think Eddie's voice would sound great in In a Little While...

the finale... besides ELECTRICAL STORM (with fireworks)... should be Rockin In A Free World... played by U2, wicked Edge solo, + Eddie + McCready solo... :drool:

the volcano will erupt just of happiness

I doubt they would play a song from U2 or PJ,but likely a song from another band that they both love.So put your bet on a Who song.

..Won't get fooled again.

Lucky bastards going to this show. We bloody have Kayne, or Karn-yay as he likes to be called :rolleyes: wanna swap??

I swear, if he does a Blidge and gets on the stage to ruin One.... :mad:

A cover for sure. Baba O'Riley would be awesome. PJ do a fantastic version of it. And even Bono wouldn't be able to forget the lyrics in that he could just sing the "teenage wasteland" part.

Axver said:
I bet they'd do a cover.

Safe bet.

I would put a $25 chip on top of yours.

I think Eddie will sing a U2 line in one of their songs, then come out 2/3 o fthe way through U2's set to sing a song by the Who.

Won't get fooled again would be up there on the list, Baba O'Reilley.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom