What kind of vehicle do you drive?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used to drive a gas-guzzling 1994 Ford Explorer. Then my parents realized that we got like... 7mpg. Sad story, I know.

Now I drive my mom's Hyundai Santa Fe.

Yeah, we like to represent Asians. Sad story, I know. :happy:

2002 Kia Sportage. It has been paid off for two years, and I hope to be able to keep it for a long, long time!

MyKia-1.jpg

A Mitsubishi Outlander (2008) which has heaps of room and a drop down tail thingy at the back which helps my German Shepherd get in after a hard day at the beach and a BMW 330 something or other (also known as the Batmobile). I love them both.

euro.jpg

hugeass most ridiculous car in the entire world, i have a love/hate relationship with it

love that everyone in my town knows i'm coming from a mile away
hate the hugeness, it requires upper body strength to lug it around a turn :crack:

I don`t have a pic and this obviously isn`t my pic. But this is exactly like my baby,I like all my things in black,in case you haven`t noticed... I can`t think of the year off the top on my head,but it`s a Camaro,and it`s black just like this...God I need to take more pics :grumpy: and I need a camera :banghead:
camaromifckgpedopt.jpg

2002 Camry, which I like more than the current generation, it looks better but doesn't have as much power, which is saying something when we're talking about two V4 models.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom