what concerts are you going to see soon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MonaVox said:
I wanna see Jesse Malin in VA but I don't know anyone who likes that kinda thing too :(

So? I knew next to nothing about Ryan Adams when April asked me if I wanted to go with her. Surely somebody would be open minded enough to want to experience music outside of their normal tastes. You never know what sort of psychotic obsession may result from such. :shifty: :laugh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
i'd like to take this opportunity to apologize for taking her to that concert. no, really. :|

I think my dad would like an apology...:laugh:

BC: I got a package in the mail!

BC's Dad: If it's more Ryan Adams crap, I'm gonna scream.

BC: Uh...nevermind...

Well I'm going to see Coldaplay :drool: and then in July I believe it is I'm going to see David Gray and Turin Brakes! I'm almost wiped out now...hehe. Why are concerts so much now?!? I mean for some crappy venues them want 40 bucks....it's almost not worth it!

Lori:mac:

Ummm.....yeah, I'm goin to see the Dixie Chicks.

NOT MY IDEA....

I would be going to see R.E.M. with some lovely fanclub tickets, but apparently they don't want to come to Florida :mad:

I'm gonna get shot for saying this on here but...

Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera on July 5, 22, 23 and August 23 and 24.

lmao...

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
Add to my list-

The Minus 5 (with Wilco)
Jeff Tweedy
Wilco (in Milwaukee)
Wilco (in Cleveland)

I think I sense a trend...:hmm: :tongue:

I see your Minus 5, Jeff Tweedy, Wilco, and Wilco, I add them to my list, and I raise you a -

Indigo Girls and Kim Richey (saw them 2 nights ago)
Wilco (Minneapolis)
John and Laurie Stirratt (Chicago - assuming we decide to get tickets)
aaaand
R.E.M. and Wilco at Red Rocks!!!!!

:drool: :hyper: :hyper:

Lemonboy said:
Van Morrison
Paul MacCartney
Bruce Springsteen
Elton John with my mom.
The Rolling Stones with my dad.
Santana(with a girl! YEAH!)

*REVISED*

Van Morrison
Paul MacCartney
Bruce Springsteen
Elton John with my mom.
ZZ Top*
The Rolling Stones with my dad.
Santana(with a girl! YEAH!)

* (new as of 4/11/2003) ZZ top is having their premiere of their European tour in my hometown in sweden on the 4th of july!!!

I wanna go with you guys to see some cool ass bands!!! Argh!! I hate this. I can't get any good tix for Coldplay ( who I really, really, really want to see at the Hollywood bowl) And if that isn't enough one of my best friends wants me to go see her favorite band: Linkin Park!! WTF?? I need live music this year!!!

Besides my bitching; you guys enjoy all your kick ass shows!!!:yes: :yes: :wave:

ohh i get to go see Coldplay with Lori!! I'm so excited!!

The rest of my summer is filled with fun irish bands: The Prodigals,The Fenians..etc..

and then of course Zoo Station...

i cannot wait to see Coldplay..

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:
ohh i get to go see Coldplay with Lori!! I'm so excited!!

The rest of my summer is filled with fun irish bands: The Prodigals,The Fenians..etc..

and then of course Zoo Station...

i cannot wait to see Coldplay..

~Katelyn

Coldplay...Guy:drool: ...lol. Yeah Irish Bands ROCK ;) I actually can't wait to see the Prodigals...I ordered their CD's today :) I downloaded their song Alchemy(sp?) and I love it...lol...I played over and over...hehe. Katelyn I'm so glad to have you as a friend now because none of my other friends who live close will go see Irish bands with me! bad friends they are:madspit:

ohh lucky! i love Bruce!

ohmyBono! Lori-Alchemy is my FAVORITE song!!! ahh doesnt Gregory have a sexy voice?!? mmm wait til you see him...and watch the cute faces he makes! and you can be friends with him too...cause he knows me...hehe and our tradition together is me always getting a picture with him! lol I love how my name sounds so beautiful when he says it!! wow. anyways... wait til you see all the other awesome irish bands...

but The Prodigals are the best...i absolutely cannot wait to have a pint with Gregory...

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:
ohh lucky! i love Bruce!

ohmyBono! Lori-Alchemy is my FAVORITE song!!! ahh doesnt Gregory have a sexy voice?!? mmm wait til you see him...and watch the cute faces he makes! and you can be friends with him too...cause he knows me...hehe and our tradition together is me always getting a picture with him! lol I love how my name sounds so beautiful when he says it!! wow. anyways... wait til you see all the other awesome irish bands...

but The Prodigals are the best...i absolutely cannot wait to have a pint with Gregory...

~Katelyn

LOL...we're so much alike :) If you weren't 4 years younger, I'd say separated at birth...:laugh: I absolutely LOVE that song and by the 3 time through I knew the lyrics...lol ;) I know I can't wait to see them!!! I was reading something on one site and I think it said Gregory had a twin brother:ohmy: hhhhmmmm... can there really be two guys that good looking... :lmao:

lol maybe my parents lied to me and im not really 17..maybe im actually 21 and adopted! lol
oh wow. I know EVERY single Prodigals song!!! it was funny..at the irish fest 2 years ago...i met this other Prodigals fan..who is really good friends with Gregory..and like i think on the saturday of the fest..he was like "Do you know that girl?" and he like pointed to me..and she was like "oh yea..she's cool" or whatever and he goes " she knows every bloody word to every song!" LOL at least he noticed me! and that saturday was the first time i ever talked to him and he shook my hand....the rest is history! haha Gregory :drool:
They are working on a new album right now! I'm so excited :yes:

His twin brother is gorgeous!! just like Gregory! his brother looks so sexy too cause he ha glasses..and it totally makes him look 329842398 times more sexy.
but my heart belongs to Gregory and Colm!!!
speaking of Colm... i still owe him a pint! oops...

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:
lol maybe my parents lied to me and im not really 17..maybe im actually 21 and adopted! lol
oh wow. I know EVERY single Prodigals song!!! it was funny..at the irish fest 2 years ago...i met this other Prodigals fan..who is really good friends with Gregory..and like i think on the saturday of the fest..he was like "Do you know that girl?" and he like pointed to me..and she was like "oh yea..she's cool" or whatever and he goes " she knows every bloody word to every song!" LOL at least he noticed me! and that saturday was the first time i ever talked to him and he shook my hand....the rest is history! haha Gregory :drool:
They are working on a new album right now! I'm so excited :yes:

His twin brother is gorgeous!! just like Gregory! his brother looks so sexy too cause he ha glasses..and it totally makes him look 329842398 times more sexy.
but my heart belongs to Gregory and Colm!!!
speaking of Colm... i still owe him a pint! oops...

~Katelyn

Wow two men that sexy...hehe...i'm lost in my fantasy world... :lmao: Alchemy was the first song I heard and loved it right away! It kinda reminds of the Ex I was telling you about...the one who I had the Travis song with...but Oh well I still LOVE the song!!!! hehe...hopefully i'll get my cd's soon and I can know all the words too!...lol. When is the Irishfest, so I know how long i have to learn them:lol: oops...I forgot you were still 17 right now, so we'll say 5 years difference...then in December 4 years again...hehe. I'm I making sense???? Still thinking about Gregory and his twin:drool:

Lori:evil:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
next up for me would be the july 8th pearl jam show, on the floor @ the garden w/ "surprise opening act"

here's hoping audioslave is in town that day, as they are rumored to be...

That would be cool if Audioslave was there :) I'm going to see Pearl Jam on the 25 :) I can't wait...i've been a fan since like 7th grade..hehe. I wish I had floor seats, but i'm going with a friend and and her Mom, and her mom is so short she can't see from the floor seat...lol... so we got equally as good lower level seats right next to the stage :)...I can't wait to see Eddie :drool: ...I once had turtles and named them Eddie and Vedder :lmao:

Last edited:
Lori, you made complete sense!

um i will get back to you on when the irish fest is..its sometime in july...but ill let ya know!

Did you order all of their cds?

ahh i wanna see Pearl Jam! lol why do i have to be broke? oh well.
lol Lori, those are cute names for turtles

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:
Lori, you made complete sense!

um i will get back to you on when the irish fest is..its sometime in july...but ill let ya know!

Did you order all of their cds?

ahh i wanna see Pearl Jam! lol why do i have to be broke? oh well.
lol Lori, those are cute names for turtles

~Katelyn

lol...I ordered 2, but I think there is three??? I'm not sure...lol. Yeah the only reason I'm seeing Pearl Jam is because my bestfriend got me tickets for a very late B-day present...hehe, my b-day was back in February!

Back
Top Bottom