What are you doing? Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Utoo said:

yeah, I'm worried, too.... I think Harry will live (and I think a clue is that on the US wraparound cover, the curtain next to Harry is tied shut, while the curtain next to Voldemort is open and read to shut on him..yeah, I'm nuts), but I don't like the idea that he won't be graduating from Hogwarts....a sign that maybe he will bite it afterall. I've read the lot a bunch of times and probably will also read them forever. I think it's just the prospect of starting with 5...it's such a downer of a book, and I think she's actually a little too verbose in it. Maybe I'll start from the start & then I'll be revved up by the time I get to OOTP. :wink:

still at work, but hoping the senior resident will send me home because there's nothing to do :D

I haven't seen that cover you mentioned, I'll have to go and look for it. Although I'm pretty sure whatever happens J.K.Rowling won't make it too obvious - I think its too obvious that harry will die, so I don't think he will.
And I still don't believe that Snape is a bad guy, what on earth was with that?!

we're so cool! Harry Potter does rock though.

Going to bed after watching too much TV :crazy:

uploading a video to youtube and getting very frustrated by how slow its going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom