Welcome Newbies! - Post Here to introduce yourselves - ALL 'HI IM NEW' POSTS HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody new! :wave: I'm Vampira, Tabby here for the last 2 years. I have been wanting to change to this name and since I lost my cool sig today I might as well do it now. I will be a premium member someday. Well, just wanted to tell you. Carry on!

:wave: I'm just popping into say hello 'cause everyone in the random thread told me to. :wink: I'm new to PLEBA, but clearly not new to Interland (*points at post count*). So...hello! :wave: :happy:

Nice to see you, Fizz! See you again around here on Wednesday! :D

Hi to all the newcomers and the name changers! :wave:

Hi everyone my name is eriekittym. I use to be over in Zootopia. In the Bono folder. But now I have also come over here. I have allways been a huge Bono fan since 1992. Actung Baby is my most favorite U2 album of all time. I love the Fly and Macsphto. Hope Iam not starnge fore saying this. But Iam also a lover of the Bono neck. So Iam a Vampire Bono neck lover. Hope Iam not the only one here like that. But I also do go crazy over his hair. And chest to ofcourse also his blue eyes. And his smile thoise are all things about Bono I love. I hope to have fun here.

eriekittym
Ps Does anyone reamber a part in U2 live frome Boston during the Fly. Whene Bono put his mouth around a girls rist. I know Iam silly fore asking this but. Does any one know whewre I can find that pic please?

I guess I should have introduced myself here last week but I was so busy posting my story and reading all the other cool stuff on PLEBA I totally missed this one:huh:
anyway my rl name is Ann, and I have been a U2 fan from I heard them release with or without you.. though I wasn't a rl serious fan till way later in in the 90's after hearing their new year concert in Dublin Live in 1989-1990.. listening to the concert on tape later on that week I couldnt stop playing it even though it wasn't a very good tape quality:( but then along came CDs and videos and DVDS and I collect everything U2 now my fav song is still with or without you.. and my husband loves them singing one.. and when we play U2 in our house we have to play it LOUD:wink: and when we ask each other who is the best band we both agree U2 despite the fact we have over 200 cds of various artists in our collection from the 50's up till the 90's so in our house U2 rule!!!!!! even as I type this now they just came on and are singing Pride in the name of love on tv weird or what ?*lol*

Well I was just woundering U2 Kitten. I know I have sceen a pic of it to some where.

eriekittym

FlyingKite said:
:wave: I've been around this crazy little place for a few months, just dropped by to say Hi. :D

:wave: Hi FK! :D

Welcome to PLEBA - since you've been around for a few months you probably already love this place as much as the rest of us! :wink:

Looking forward to see you posting :wave:

Howdy!

Wow, I registered about a week ago, and totally missed this thread! Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I had been lurking around here for quite a while, and finally decided to join in on the fun. I became a U2 fan when War came out, and have been totally obsessed ever since. I love all the guys, but Larry is my fave. I was lucky enough to have seen the U2 exibit at the Hall of Fame. It was incredible! I even ended up becoming friends with one of the girls who works there. Anyhoo, I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom