Welcome Newbies! - Post Here to introduce yourselves - ALL 'HI IM NEW' POSTS HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a question...lol...since I'm *really* new...where is thing I can hit and start a new discussion?

I know, I know...stupid question...:D

u2_girlie_2002 said:
a question...lol...since I'm *really* new...where is thing I can hit and start a new discussion?

When you are viewing the list of threads in a forum, you will see a button on the right that says "Post". That will create a new thread.

Welcome to Interference! :wave:

Hello to everyone! I'm new around here, this is my first post and I wanted to see how this thing works. I still have not been able to figure out how to view the pictures with the little red x's over them.....

Hi and welcome!

Hi BorderGirl!
Welcome to PLEBA - WE HOPE YOU LIKE IIIT! (<--- Sorry! Have been watching "Go home" TOO many times! :lol:)
No, seriously - I hope you're gonna love this place just as much as the rest of us... You'll feel "at home" right away! (Well, I did anyway...)
See you around..
:wave:

Hi, BorderGirl! :wave:

Pictures that are red x's are usually unable to be viewed...some kind of error.

Hi, I'm not so new but only posted a few times when I first signed up (although I try to at least log on once every day from work). I love PLEBA cause I love Bono (and the others too but him first)! Some day I'll figure out the pic under the name thing but that's too much technology for my brain today!

Hi !!! I?m from Rio de Janeiro-Brazil and I?m in love with this site(and with the band of course!!!). My english is not that "real thing" but I?ll try my best to improve it.
Great job girls!!!:wink::huh:

im new here :)

hi everyone!! nice to meet u all, im a newbie here... and i love this forum coz its all about the love of my life - sexy bono. i know he's really popular here, and this makes it the perfect place for me to visit daily :) i didnt realize that there were others as obsessed about the guy as i was :)

id love to post my pic so u all can see what im like, but how does one upload a pic? please let me know :)

thx!

hi :wave:

to post a pic since you're not a Premium Member you need to sign up for a free photo album site. I don't know what everyone is using now a days, but back when I was a heavy picture poster, I used Snapfish. I know there is also Dazzle and Photobucket.

Hi there :wave:
welcome to PLEBA :hug:

To post a pic you need to put the url of the pic between the tags "
" - obviousily without the " " :)

or when you're going to replay, only clic on "IMG" and put the adress ;)

by the way, I'm Aine! Nice to meet you :hug:

cya around :wave:

thanks.... how does one get to the img etc link? im not really computer savvy, so explain it to me in normal language, hehe :)
:wave: thanks again!

Welcome to Interfernce.Home to crazy U2 fans..j/k.We all have a love for a certian band member.By my sn you can tell who mine is..heehee...So anyways welcome..:hug: :wave:

Welcome. You'll have a great time here. These girls ( & guys )have a neverending stash of great pictures and info & everyone is really nice.
:wave:

Babydoll said:
thanks.... how does one get to the img etc link? im not really computer savvy, so explain it to me in normal language, hehe :)
:wave: thanks again!

I've been posting pics coming up on 3 years and I never knew you could click something to get the IMG's :der: I always type them myself!

You need to save pics on your computer by right clicking your mouse and then 'save as', then upload them to snapfish or photobucket. When you go to the sites, they'll have browse buttons you can press to look at your computer pics, pick one and press open. Do that each time. Once they are uploaded you will get a url to copy and paste here between the
after skipping no spaces. If you use photobucket it will give you a url,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom