Weener, Lower Saxony, Germany Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago..?!

I'm off too, the bed beckons... Au Revoir :heart: :wave:

* the lurkers will suddenly appear & start posting :wink: *

* or be deterred from posting straight away because of the above post :wink: *

Oh, I'm sorry, is this the Superthread? Because it looks like Describe.

Maybe we should start the Manly, NSW Superthread early anyway, in honour of the NRL grand final. Y/N, tumbleweeds?

I'm working SO hard today to avoid this fucking match tonight. I'm locking myself in the kitchen and slaving over a roast chicken to serve my ungrateful family while they watch the stupid game. I really despise rugby league. I can't tell you the different ways I've discovered I hate it. It's an all-encompassing hatred.
: deepbreaths :

Guess what, though!! I got 94% on the exam I was studying for yesterday. It makes up for the 80% I got last week. I've got one more, then a thing and another exam and I'm dooooooooooooone! I hate this unit almost as much as NRL, except I really hate it nowhere near as much but was exaggerating for emphasis.
:cute:

:laugh: Ian's coming to kick your arse now. (I don't like rugby league either. But it would be a good excuse to go to Manly and get out of Describe.)

Nice going on the exam. :up:

I'll take on Ian! As if I'm scared of him... :laugh: :mad: Fucking game. God, I hate it!
OH!!! That reminds me, all you skippy folk. The TAB have a deal with this stupid fucking game where if you open a TAB account, they will give you $125* to put on a bet for the GF tonight.

*You cannot be an existing TAB account holder (ie an account to do online betting) and the $125 is not a winnable amount. So you open your account and put the $125 on Manly, if they win and are paying $2, your winnings is minus the initial bet which they pony up for you. You essentially just win the payable odds amount. And you need to be over 18, blah blah blah. If anyone wants the link, post up your email and I'll forward you the link from ticket (or some such similar) who started this shenaniganism.

if you start a Manly thread, by the way, I will be possibly boycotting it until either the thread is closed, or the game is over.

... Unless I get exceptionally bored and come and harass you all about how FUCKING STUPID NRL is.

I wouldn't object to harassment about how fucking stupid rugby league is. :wink:

Oh, and thank you for the thumbs up on my exam! I'm rather pleased. Forensic Psychology is interesting until the sentence you are reading is finished, and then it's tumbleweed time. I think I explained this before - I can read it and understand it with interest while I'm reading, then once it's read - ohh something shiney!
*wanders off*

:sigh:

I'll take on Ian! As if I'm scared of him... :laugh: :mad: Fucking game. God, I hate it!
OH!!! That reminds me, all you skippy folk. The TAB have a deal with this stupid fucking game where if you open a TAB account, they will give you $125* to put on a bet for the GF tonight.

*You cannot be an existing TAB account holder (ie an account to do online betting) and the $125 is not a winnable amount. So you open your account and put the $125 on Manly, if they win and are paying $2, your winnings is minus the initial bet which they pony up for you. You essentially just win the payable odds amount. And you need to be over 18, blah blah blah. If anyone wants the link, post up your email and I'll forward you the link from ticket (or some such similar) who started this shenaniganism.

The $125 isn't winnable? :lmao:

... I'm kind of tempted to see if I can get a few dollars out of it, though.

Oh, and thank you for the thumbs up on my exam! I'm rather pleased. Forensic Psychology is interesting until the sentence you are reading is finished, and then it's tumbleweed time. I think I explained this before - I can read it and understand it with interest while I'm reading, then once it's read - ohh something shiney!
*wanders off*

:sigh:

Meanwhile, Political Science is interesting if you give a damn about the topic and have motivation, but is like pulling teeth if you couldn't give a shit. Right now, I am at the pulling teeth point. Completely unmotivated. God, I just don't care. I want to finish the bullshit essay I'm writing about and forget about the fucking subject.

If I say this is because you can at least follow decent sport, will Ian get the shits? Actually, this could be a fun game! Ways to give Ian the shits.
:cute:

I can see myself enjoying this game. You do realise, though, that this just tempts me more to actually go through with an early Manly thread.

The $125 isn't winnable? :lmao:

... I'm kind of tempted to see if I can get a few dollars out of it, though.

Are you laughing because of how poorly that sentene was written, or because the TAB really should hand out $125 to anyone who opens an account?
:uhoh:

I think it's a pretty good deal, actually. I;ve got no idea who's even in the STUPID FUCKING GAME tonight (manly, obviously?), but I'll take a punt on someone for the chance of some freebie cash!
:cheap:

Are you laughing because of how poorly that sentene was written, or because the TAB really should hand out $125 to anyone who opens an account?

I think it's a pretty good deal, actually. I;ve got no idea who's even in the STUPID FUCKING GAME tonight (manly, obviously?), but I'll take a punt on someone for the chance of some freebie cash!
:cheap:

Oh, I'm laughing because it seems ridiculous to say "HERE'S $125 ... that you can't have! Ha ha!"

... I could use all the cash I can get, so do you mind passing on the link? It's Manly vs Melbourne and from what I can tell in Don'tgiveashitaboutleagueland, Manly's sure to win.

I can see myself enjoying this game. You do realise, though, that this just tempts me more to actually go through with an early Manly thread.

I'm a bit confused about which thread is supposed to be which now! I see everyone else has wandered off. I probably sared the O/S folk off with my ranting at NRL. -- STUPID FUCKING GAME (did I mention this?).

:lala:

I'm a bit confused about which thread is supposed to be which now! I see everyone else has wandered off. I probably sared the O/S folk off with my ranting at NRL. -- STUPID FUCKING GAME (did I mention this?).

:lala:

Nah, nobody was around anyway when I showed up, there'd been no posts on ANY OOC thread for half an hour, and I suspect some people just don't want to post in Describe masquerading as a Superthread. I mean, we HAD spoken about going to Manly anyway, so I'm tempted to do it while it's still relevant. But not if nobody's around, because then it would just be the Axver Private Party Thread, and that would be even more stupid.

Ranting about the NRL sucking = :drool:

Righto, then. You've got mail. I'm apparently best off backing the Storm.... I say my best bet is a bunch of inmates on day release, but whatevs.

Righto, then. You've got mail. I'm apparently best off backing the Storm.... I say my best bet is a bunch of inmates on day release, but whatevs.

Thanks. :up:

I'll back the bunch of drunk drivers about to be caught Manly, I think. Storm will probably pay out more if they win, though. Eh, what do I know. I just hope I get some extra money! There are books and music I want to buy.

Nah, nobody was around anyway when I showed up, there'd been no posts on ANY OOC thread for half an hour, and I suspect some people just don't want to post in Describe masquerading as a Superthread. I mean, we HAD spoken about going to Manly anyway, so I'm tempted to do it while it's still relevant. But not if nobody's around, because then it would just be the Axver Private Party Thread, and that would be even more stupid.

Ranting about the NRL sucking = :drool:

I've got ALLLLLLLLLLLL day for that!

Actually, I don't. I have to study for something else which I must submit by 5pm. :cry: I'm just taking a 5 minute-turned 25 minute break...

Thanks. :up:

I'll back the bunch of drunk drivers about to be caught Manly, I think. Storm will probably pay out more if they win, though. Eh, what do I know. I just hope I get some extra money! There are books and music I want to buy.

Good luck!! Wow, I do think we got a positive out of this! Something good coming out of something bad, etc.

I've got ALLLLLLLLLLLL day for that!

Actually, I don't. I have to study for something else which I must submit by 5pm. :cry: I'm just taking a 5 minute-turned 25 minute break...

Oh lame. :down:

I was intending to go shopping about 15 minutes ago. But my nose won't stop running. I love how even when I'm all ready to go out, my body just says no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom