We now return you to your non Olympic Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been inhaling it all evening as I've had to show off the car to various family members in shifts and it's yummy. :D

:D Thanks!!

AND I just printed out a boarding pass.

It's a very good week. :)

I just came back onto the board and I noticed that the last post in PLEBA was Kariann. PLEASE, dont tell me you girls are posting in PLEBA again/now???!!! :yikes: :yikes: :crazy:

:wink:

Well, maybe a little bit on the :yikes: side. :laugh:

Blue Room said:
I just came back onto the board and I noticed that the last post in PLEBA was Kariann. PLEASE, dont tell me you girls are posting in PLEBA again/now???!!! :yikes: :yikes: :crazy:

Well, maybe a little bit on the :yikes: side. :laugh:
:evil: Oh, we are. We are back in Pleba with a vengeance.

Well, some of us are back...I really hadn't posted there since October or so until last night...

Schmeg said:

:evil: Oh, we are. We are back in Pleba with a vengeance.

Well, some of us are back...I really hadn't posted there since October or so until last night...

:uhoh: :help: :crack: :eek:

Schmeg, doesnt one of your FAVORITE Interferencers post there though? Or is that FYM? :hmm: Or BOTH.

Blue Room said:

:uhoh: :help: :crack: :eek:

Schmeg, doesnt one of your FAVORITE Interferencers post there though? Or is that FYM? :hmm: Or BOTH.
A lot of my FAVORITE Interferencers post there.

You can interpret the meaning of FAVORITE any way you want.

I stay the hell out of FYM. Talk about :yikes:.

Schmeg said:

A lot of my FAVORITE Interferencers post there.

You can interpret the meaning of FAVORITE any way you want.

I stay the hell out of FYM. Talk about :yikes:.

Dutch TV celebrities....................:wink:

We are definately in agreement on FYM. That is more :yikes: to me than even PLEBA. :ohmy:

Blue Room said:

Dutch TV celebrities....................:wink:

We are definately in agreement on FYM. That is more :yikes: to me than even PLEBA. :ohmy:
Excuse me, as a Dutch tv celebrity myself, I take offence to that. I'll have my publicist call your lawyer in the morning, and you will be sued for all the charming little Bono quotes you have. :angry:

Oh yes, THAT celebrity...She's the Featured Interferencer on my Ignore List! :D

Schmeg said:

Excuse me, as a Dutch tv celebrity myself, I take offence to that. I'll have my publicist call your lawyer in the morning, and you will be sued for all the charming little Bono quotes you have. :angry:

Oh yes, THAT celebrity...She's the Featured Interferencer on my Ignore List! :D

:laugh: on the ignore list.

:eyebrow: You know I'm legit on my signatures!! :wink:

Just saw the weather forecast. Mid 60's and thunderstorms on Saturday! :huh: :ohmy: Doesnt even seem like it was winter this year.

Blue Room said:
Just saw the weather forecast. Mid 60's and thunderstorms on Saturday! :huh: :ohmy: Doesnt even seem like it was winter this year.
The closer it gets to spring here, the worse the weather gets. :grumpy:

Hey Kariann: I think the news just said bridge blasting Thursday!! Too bad I'll miss it...sort of!

Hawaii flight, hotel and car booked :hyper:

and now bedtime...............clicking that last button to confirm took alot out of me............

Blue Room said:

55 degrees with rain here...........you can tell I have off.......... :)

:sigh: :eek: at some point today I will receive my review in an email. I'm scared. My actual review is right before lunch tomorrow. At least I can come home after :sad:

arw9797 said:
:sigh: :eek: at some point today I will receive my review in an email. I'm scared. My actual review is right before lunch tomorrow. At least I can come home after :sad:
I would rather receive mine by e-mail, as it's going to suck. :crack:

Oh how random, iTunes is playing Back in the USSR. :| I swear it's programmed to play this song every 20 songs.

I'm so tired I could throw up. I think I'm going to sleep through my whole (45-minute) flight.

We all got Bon Ton Hats this morning at the meeting........
"Imagine The Possibilities" with all the store names embroidered on..................:| A hat for dad, he loves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom