we have a problem...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
...I was looking for a picture of one of the African children from the Gateway Ambassadors and can't find my Heart of America Tour folder :eyebrow: Apparently it either never made it onto backup the last time, or never made it off the backup disc onto the hard drive. So I've lost hundreds of those pics (including all of my own scans of my pics, dammit!). Please post them! I'm looking for anything from the Heart of America tour (first week of December, 2002). Thanks!

(Eep, if you're out there, can you post a link to your site w/ your pics?)

heartland1.jpg

heartlandtalk.jpg

neb1.jpg

neb4.jpg

neb5.jpg

Last edited:
I like how Bono really seems to take notice of what he is doing. I mean he looks like he is really paying attention to what he is signing, not just brushing people off or paying no attention and signing just a scribble as an after thought. Could he get much sweeter?

Sorry to hear that, LivLuv. :hug:. You've certainly come to the right place for help, though. :).

faithingrace said:
I like how Bono really seems to take notice of what he is doing. I mean he looks like he is really paying attention to what he is signing, not just brushing people off or paying no attention and signing just a scribble as an after thought.

:yes:. He makes every person he talks to feel important. Like I've said before, that's one thing I really like about him.

Originally posted by faithingrace
Could he get much sweeter?

I don't think so.

Love these pictures. Looks like it was a fantastic tour.

Angela

come on y'all, I KNOW we can do better than this....there are hundreds of these pics out there...

This thing came at one of the worst possible times in my life:( so I didn't get to get that into them or save that many. This one was named Louisvilledata so it must be that:

louisvilledata.jpg

louisvilledata2.jpg

oh YEAH, Ruth whatsherface took pics there...is she still around here? She had some great shots from the Louisville press conference and some from NYC too I think....

I really like that hat on Bono. :). It looks cute on him. And that dark blue suit is nice, too. :up:.

kellyahern said:

Hehe...he's in Nebraska here. :hyper:. LivLuv, I remember reading a thread a long time back where you said something about getting him something regarding the Nebraska Cornhuskers...hehe, he has a part of my state with him. :D.

Man, I would've loved to see him on this tour! I really wish I could've gotten the chance to go. Damn car not working well and school and all that...*Mutters under breath*

Speaking of school, by the way-the picture of Bono in that school hallway-is that from when they stopped at that Davenport high school? Geez, talk about being envious of people...

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Hehe...he's in Nebraska here. :hyper:. LivLuv, I remember reading a thread a long time back where you said something about getting him something regarding the Nebraska Cornhuskers...hehe, he has a part of my state with him. :D.

Yeah, I met Bono twice in Lincoln. The "cornhusker" reference comes from when we stopped at Target for film and they had Cornhusker merchandise on sale and I said we should get Bono some Cornhusker boxers, so we did! Lindsay has them in her hand in some of the pics. Unfortunately, we were having this conversation with Bono and she was waiting for the right time to hand them over as a joke, but a crowd mobbed Bono and she didn't give them over b/c it wouldn't have been funny with so many other people thrusting things in his face, plus there were little kids and Lindsay didn't want it to be inappropriate. I think she wears those boxers for PJs.....

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Yeah, I met Bono twice in Lincoln. The "cornhusker" reference comes from when we stopped at Target for film and they had Cornhusker merchandise on sale and I said we should get Bono some Cornhusker boxers, so we did! Lindsay has them in her hand in some of the pics. Unfortunately, we were having this conversation with Bono and she was waiting for the right time to hand them over as a joke, but a crowd mobbed Bono and she didn't give them over b/c it wouldn't have been funny with so many other people thrusting things in his face, plus there were little kids and Lindsay didn't want it to be inappropriate. I think she wears those boxers for PJs.....

Oh, okay. That makes sense.

Still, that's kinda funny-he could've owned something from my state. :p. And that's cool that you got to meet him twice. :).

Angela

Can't forget the famous cookie pic

cookie.jpg

This guy is an interesting character here

Attachments

• heartlandbeefer.gif
    heartlandbeefer.gif
    15.2 KB · Views: 14
I'm not sure :huh: I know there was a truck stop story in RS after the tour was over.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom