Washington DC II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nurse chrissi said:

I just have a hard time with the intro - I'm basically conditioned to expect a red backdrop and a certain intro to the song. Still any Streets is a good Streets

Yah I agree. Rattle and Hum style with Larry counting time and then Edge coming in. Amazing!

Yeah here's my take

We're in a virtual concert room here

You turn to me inside the ellipse and start that shit about how Bono talks to much and goes on too much about Africa

Ima tell you to shut the fuck up and enjoy the show

And then smile and hug ya

:)

if Bono would cut down his preaching by a half, they could fit in another song. now who can honestly say theyd rather hear bono preach than another song?

catlhere said:

Yah I agree. Rattle and Hum style with Larry counting time and then Edge coming in. Amazing!

Absolutely right, and not even debatable IMO.

BTW, did I mention...this streamnig thing is frickin' awesome! Gorman you rule!

OFFICIAL SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. / People I Don't Know Are Trying To Kill Me (Snippet) / See Me Feel Me (Snippet)
5. Out Of Control
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. Love And Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America / When Johnny Comes Marching Home
13. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS VIDEO

14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name
16. One (we know it's coming, so I'm posting...)

Chizip said:
if Bono would cut down his preaching by a half, they could fit in another song. now who can honestly say theyd rather hear bono preach than another song?

Precisely. How about Please that gorman played for us earlier? Bono said two sentences at the start. It made his point far better than a two minute speech.

Chizip said:

I cant believe I agree with Chizip on something. :crack:

Axver said:

Precisely. How about Please that gorman played for us earlier? Bono said two sentences at the start. It made his point far better than a two minute speech.

Hmm... does speechifying save or hurt Bono's voice during a concert?

Nothing quite compares to Twinings tea. :drool:

I wonder if Bono's One speech is going to be as long as last night's?

Yeah, the pre-song soliloquies could go...but gimme a mid-song "Fuck the revolution" or "The God I believe in isn't short of cash mister" anytime :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom