Washington DC II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, as much as Bono's allowed to make speeches and he often makes good points, we didn't need yet another speech song. Miracle Drug and One were both quite enough, now he's doing it to Sunday Bloody Sunday and Miss Sarajevo.

MTEdge said:

GV, we got what you're talking about at the MSG show on 10/10. What we just heard was definitely NOT the Vertigo tour version. It was a full on ZooTV/Elevation style solo. :wink:

Well to be honest I *thought* he left out that part toward the end (dont know the notes) but you know the part....but because my feed is choppy I thought it was just my ears missing it

so youre right

thats fucking AWESOME

kellyahern said:

Good call. All this complaining has gotten me tired too :wink:.

Goodnight :wave:.

What complaining? :huh:

It seems the only complaining going on is you complaining about non-existent complaining.

Varitek said:
He's always done it on SBS.

Not this long. It certainly hasn't felt this long at my shows or on the first leg bootlegs I have. These last two shows, it's felt like he's spoken for a minute more!

Bono thinks if he keeps singing Happy Birthday to Luciano, they won't have to pay him any royalties for the song! :laugh:

Kelly, I never said I didn't like Miss Sarajevo. I LOVE it! I know it's rare, but I think it's a song that could be cycled every other night with RTSS.

Axver said:

What complaining? :huh:

It seems the only complaining going on is you complaining about non-existent complaining.

I'd like to complain about that non-existent complaining...it's reallt getting to me.

Night Kelly! :wave:

Bring on the encores! :hyper:

EDIT: Wait, not yet. :crack: It's the polystyrene, I tell you.

OFFICIAL SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. / People I Don't Know Are Trying To Kill Me (Snippet) / See Me Feel Me (Snippet)
5. Out Of Control
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. Love And Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America / When Johnny Comes Marching Home
13. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS VIDEO

14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)

Well you can pretty much update your Official Setlists 3 songs, because we all know whats coming next. not that I mind... STREETS!:drool:

GibsonGirl said:
Kelly, I never said I didn't like Miss Sarajevo. I LOVE it! I know it's rare, but I think it's a song that could be cycled every other night with RTSS.

I don't think that's going to happen as I think Bono's in part singing Miss Sarajevo for his father.

I'd like to see something such as Exit come in for SBS or Please for Bullet.

nurse chrissi said:
watch _ pride will come in the clearest of all the songs tonight:huh:

:lol:

I don't give a damn about the quality, I think it's just amazing that we can hear this in real time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom