Washington DC II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:

Probably. :lol: As I said last night, I'm going to the loony bin. I'll hardly ever get to see the kids. :(

Just write them little notes and send tapes of you singing songs...they'll learn to love you in time...much time.

GibsonGirl said:

Probably. :lol: As I said last night, I'm going to the loony bin. I'll hardly ever get to see the kids. :(

down.gif

theu2fly said:
Bullet The Blue Sky?

Then Miss Sarajevo...

2 nights of Miss Sarajevo? Meh... let's hear Please take its spot for the 2nd night.
Miss Sarajevo is one of the highlights of the third leg. Have you been to any third leg shows? Its brilliant!

angelordevil said:

Just write them little notes and send tapes of you singing songs...they'll learn to love you in time...much time.

I don't think they want to hear my singing. :yikes: Just ask Queen Bee.

OFFICIAL SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. / People I Don't Know Are Trying To Kill Me (Snippet) / See Me Feel Me (Snippet)
5. Out Of Control
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. Love And Peace Or Else
Peace.gif
07b39905.gif

11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham
smileycorse.gif

12. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America / When Johnny Comes Marching Home
13. Miss Sarajevo

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
The Electric Co. / People I Don't Know Are Trying To Kill Me (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
Out Of Control
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet)
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets (snippet)
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
Miss Sarajevo

TheBrazilianFly said:

I think it's becase they're in Washington, plus meeting with the President and all.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to the silence at the Detroit shows next week! :laugh:

cleazer said:
Miss Sarajevo is one of the highlights of the third leg. Have you been to any third leg shows? Its brilliant!

To each their own though. I love the way Bono sings it, but never really been a fan of the song. This will probably be my bathroom break. Lol. :lol:

cleazer said:

:up:

Plus before this tour, how many times have they played it live? Once or twice. I want to hear it live. This leg is probably the only chance I'll ever get to hear that song live in person. I heard Please the last tour.

MTEdge said:
WOW! That was the ZooTV solo in BULLET with the heavy wah usage by The Edge, not the Vertigo Tour wah-less solo!

HOLY FUCK YES IT WAS!!!!!!!

We got that one night in Toronto, too.

Its actually the Vertigo tour solo, note-wise, but with the wah giving it that extra bootlicious full bodied scream

First time on the tour, I believe (toronto I mean).....I've been waiting to hear it again ever since..

I live for that solo.

I loooove Miss Sarajevo. It's getting to be a bit much now, but Bono sounds great on it.

cleazer said:

I definitely agree. It's such a simple, pretty song, and Bono singing the opera portion in the middle is stunning.

Axver said:
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
The Electric Co. / People I Don't Know Are Trying To Kill Me (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
Out Of Control
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet)
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets (snippet)
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
Miss Sarajevo

are we on a time lag here or something? Im listening to this live and Miss Sarajevo JUST started

Just got in...thanks again for this! And thanks to the restreamers so we can all listen!

Gorman, or anyone, was the mp3 from last night ever posted? will tonights be posted?

kellyahern said:

:up:

Plus before this tour, how many times have they played it live? Once or twice. I want to hear it live. This leg is probably the only chance I'll ever get to hear that song live in person. I heard Please the last tour.

Yeah, that's right, before this leg, Miss Sarajevo had been done on 1995-09-12 and 1997-09-23. That's it. I think it's pretty damn special they're doing it now - plus what other song has that amazing operatic part?

Though I wish Bono wouldn't turn it into another speech song.

Varitek said:
Gorman, or anyone, was the mp3 from last night ever posted? will tonights be posted?

Last night's MP3 will be coming after this show.

gabrielvox said:

HOLY FUCK YES IT WAS!!!!!!!

We got that one night in Toronto, too.

Its actually the Vertigo tour solo, note-wise, but with the wah giving it that extra bootlicious full bodied scream

First time on the tour, I believe (toronto I mean).....I've been waiting to hear it again ever since..

I live for that solo.

GV, we got what you're talking about at the MSG show on 10/10. What we just heard was definitely NOT the Vertigo tour version. It was a full on ZooTV/Elevation style solo. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom