Washington DC I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver - I'm sure kelly will have it :wink:

Gorman - please be aware that U2 came on stage at about 8:45 in Philly (nite 2) I believe...

I want to hear Crumbs. Live. In person. Just once. That's all I ask.

I feel so strongly about it that I posted it in my journal.

Crumbs. Please. For me. One time.

I have no auido = my soundcard is fucked up since february...

it looks like SOMEONE hasn't been following my posts :angry:

:shakesangryfist:

timothius said:
My favourite setlist party was the origional American Football vs Rugby one. That also had NSW's "I'm ready for the Tim, I'm ready for the Tam." :lol:

:lmao:

Maybe we just need to find all of NSW's songs!

There were two older women sitting near me in Philly on Sunday. They both had on sweaters and turtlenecks, and they just sat in their seats and didn't move at all for the whole show. I wonder if that was what they were expecting...?

I was in a strange section that evening. The guy in front of me looked alarmingly like Hunter S. Thompson, and the drunk woman sitting next to me had a mullet--and not even a Bono mullet.

kellyahern said:

and we cannot forget the Auckland vs. Wellington wars :lol:

Yes!!

There's so much there, almost too much to save! We need an archive of that. :lol:

What the hell are we going to do when there's no setlist parties to attend for a few more years?

kellyahern said:

and we cannot forget the Auckland vs. Wellington wars :lol:

You mean these?

WELLINGTON'S WEAPONS OF WAR

image.gif

gorman said:
The silence is intentional. The audio will start at 8:55pm.

okay, I'm using itunes and it's rebuffering stream right now... is there still space left? will i get in?
Thanks gorman, this is a great thing your doing
~A.j.~

Lila64 said:
Gorman - please be aware that U2 came on stage at about 8:45 in Philly (nite 2) I believe...

They did come on early. Wake Up started playing around 8:45. That's when I had my first hunch that something special was going to happen! :wink:

timothius said:
My favourite setlist party was the origional American Football vs Rugby one. That also had NSW's "I'm ready for the Tim, I'm ready for the Tam." :lol:

I hate to admit it, but I do crack myself up, and that particular "song" really made me laugh. :)

Just curious, Herr Axver:

Any special meaning that I am missing out on in regards to your first-post comments regarding "MOFO"? I mean, I want that shit to get played every night, but that's just me. Am I reading too much into this, or was it heard in a soundcheck or something else like that?

Hey...a guy can pray, can't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom