Wangs, Switzerland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad we don't have to go through general sales for Dublin I and II. :drool:

I'm monitoring the Paris sales here.

Yeah, thank god for that! Looks like GAs walked out the door near-instantaneously.

I like bonocrab, yet I feel that he is mocking me
bonocrab.jpg

Looks like Dublin II may be sold out, people ...

:nervously awaits third show announcement:

...one wishes NOT to know where you gained this.

I'm a biology whore, remember?

I actually can't be too bothered, since I'm drawing this picture.

But it's to do with the permeability of the loop of henle (that's in the kidney). When you don't have very much fluid in your body, the kidney produces a small volume of concentrated urine, which would appear yellow. This is to try and keep your fluid up.

When you have excess fluid, a large volume of dilute urine is produced, which is usually clear.

Cin, do you have an awful LOT of this chicken and corn soup? :ohmy:

Reportedly, some tickets for the Dublin shows are being held back, though the person saying that doesn't know when they will be released ...

Blah, I can't do anything while there's the possibility of a third show suddenly appearing on sale.

Paris sales are chaotic as usual.

I do hope Paris II doesn't go on sale straight away so that you can go to a physical outlet. I can't believe how bad Ticketnet.fr is. Ticketmaster.ie is the most stable I have ever seen a website for a major sale!

I'm a biology whore, remember?

I actually can't be too bothered, since I'm drawing this picture.

But it's to do with the permeability of the loop of henle (that's in the kidney). When you don't have very much fluid in your body, the kidney produces a small volume of concentrated urine, which would appear yellow. This is to try and keep your fluid up.

When you have excess fluid, a large volume of dilute urine is produced, which is usually clear.

Cin, do you have an awful LOT of this chicken and corn soup? :ohmy:

:hmm: interesting. I have a cup of it every day at lunch, is that a LOT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom