Wangs, Switzerland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the ticket sale is open now right?

Yeah, all the shows going on sale today have now gone on sale. No extra gigs announced yet though.

:crack: literally EVERYONE wants to meet up, even the people I NEVER in my life would want to meet.

:flirt: My 6th sense tingled, so I knew you were requesting my presence.

As far as I'm concerned, in Dublin I'll make a point of queuing with Alison, Charlotte, Kim, Renato, and you, and anybody else who's with us is a bonus - or a negative in the case of a few people, but I'm sure they're the sort of people who'd avoid me too!

Haha! Any more word on that record store chap?

As far as I'm concerned, in Dublin I'll make a point of queuing with Alison, Charlotte, Kim, Renato, and you, and anybody else who's with us is a bonus - or a negative in the case of a few people, but I'm sure they're the sort of people who'd avoid me too!

Yes. This. :hyper: I honestly can't wait!

IKNOWRIGHT. :sad: We only have accommodation for that long and it's all booked and all!

What date do you guys get to Dublin - surely we'll be able to find a time to all meet up? Because I will cry if we don't. Not :cornflakes: tears, either.

I'm sure we'll have time to meet up on the 23rd, and obviously the two gigs, but I was hoping you and Kim would come with us on whatever we do on the 26th too! We're thinking of heading over to Galway for the final day of the arts festival there ...

Well, in order for it to be as epic as my drawing suggests, we need to have STRICTLY Superthread meetups :yes:

Well, true, but I'm also meeting up with Wild and Jem from pgp, I'm sure Gluey and Ali would want to see them too, as we talk to them regularly?

I'm sure we'll have time to meet up on the 23rd, and obviously the two gigs, but I was hoping you and Kim would come with us on whatever we do on the 26th too! We're thinking of heading over to Galway for the final day of the arts festival there ...

Yeah!! Well, as long as we have quality epic fun times (some of which must involve putting pizza inside a pie) I am happy. We'll make a proper sort of itinerary closer to the time I think.

YES!!! Great days ahead of us, fellas.

Yeah, all the shows going on sale today have now gone on sale. No extra gigs announced yet though.

Haha! Any more word on that record store chap?

Ah, that's okay.

Myeah that seems fair, and we'll see for the rest. I swear I would run for the hillz if LU would want to queue with us! :lol:

Not yet, too bad! Your service should make him contact me! :yes: I sent him an email with Matt's message to me about the pricing in it, and he hasn't replied to it yet.. I'll go by the recordstore tuesday to hand in my resume and letter of motivation, so i'll see him by then. :D

I'm definately interested in the festival!

:hmm: But what epic respectable foods would we eat?

Bonishot, can be read either as Bono I shot or Bono is hot. :wink:

She's a Brit who I've been speaking to since 2005 here, and she's nice. No drooling moron either. :)

Oh shit. I've been mocking that screen name for so long.

Quoted from the tour forum:

Tickets for Croke Park are sold out now according to ticketmaster.ie

:uhoh: That means they can go on sale any second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom