Wangs, Switzerland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Renato! Glad you're here. The Dublin shows are on sale ... waiting to see when a third show is announced.

Actually, speaking of Dublin III, Renato - I can't remember, are you coming to that gig or not?

Hey, since you're probably gonna find out about the 3rd show before me, could you drop me a PM when you find out in case I'm not about?

Will try ... I'll open a window and draft some text now so that I just need to click send. I'll also be actually buying tickets and updating U2gigs!

NP: Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
:reject: It just came up on shuffle, I swear!

Will try ... I'll open a window and draft some text now so that I just need to click send. I'll also be actually buying tickets and updating U2gigs!

Oh sure, only do if you can! It's no biggie; I'll probably be around anyway :)

Renato! Glad you're here. The Dublin shows are on sale ... waiting to see when a third show is announced.

I'm so glad we don't have to go through general sales for Dublin I and II. :drool:

I'm monitoring the Paris sales here.

Edit: not sure yet about Dublin III. I should probably get tickets, don't wanna miss this concert. But I don't know if I'll be able to go.

I cracked my face on a bit of timber today and now I have a big red line about 2 inches long right next to my eye. Wonder if I'll get a shiner?

You can tell us the truth. Your husband hit you with the butt of his battle axe, shouting "that's five hit-points! Never mess with me again or I'll take ten!", didn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom