Wait...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JezSnape

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok, here goes... :reject:
To say that this is the first time I've posted a fic would be lying, but I'm still nervous :lol: I don't usually post fics though, so be nice, please?

I got these suggestions in a fic generator I found.
"It should contain miscommunication, and fingerprints on the wall. It should contain the phrase "Pokemon are evil, I swear!" and it should be written in future tense."
I think I got it right :scratch:

He didn’t mean it.
You know he didn’t, and he’ll prove it when he comes up. He’ll walk through the door, close it behind him, and then he’ll look at you, smiling that sincere, almost shy smile.
He’ll apologize for making you upset, he’ll be chuckling when you tell him what you thought he meant. He’ll tell you not to be silly. He’ll tell you that of course that’s not what you think. He’s going to wrap his arms around you, tuck your head under his chin, and tell you that he loves you, and never meant to hurt you in any way. He’ll stroke your hair back from your forehead and press a kiss to it, and that kiss will lead to more kisses.
He’ll let his lips slide down your cheek, and his green eyes will
glimmer with need, love, and lust. Some amusement will still linger there too, you’d see it in the crinkle just in the corner of his eye.
He’ll let his hand slide down your arms, his long, gentle finger will
entwine with yours, and he’ll turn your hand, to press a kiss to the inside of your wrist, the way he always does when he wants to apologize.
And you’ll bit your lip, not to let out the small moan, or the giggle.
By then you’ll realize how idiotic the argument was.
"Pokemon are evil, I swear!"
You’ll roll your eyes at the memory of his voice, saying such a stupid thing. He’ll tell you that he didn’t mean to reject you, or the present you gave him. He’ll thank you for it later, and tell you that it was a nice thought.
You’ll realize that the gift in itself was perhaps not the most
intelligent thing to give him. In some ways you know him so well, in others you don’t know him at all.
You know him well enough to know that if you don’t move away from the balcony doors, his fingerprints will be visible on the glass wall long after he’s pressed you up against them, kissing you hard.
And you should know him better than to give him a stuffed Japanese cartoon toy.
He’ll remind you later that he thinks the whole show is ridiculous, and you’ll nod in remembrance. He’ll laugh at the black beanie you’d placed on Pikachu’s head, though, and he’ll place his hand on top of his head, in that gesture that always makes you think he’s worried his own beanie has disappeared.
Yes, you know him well enough to know that he will be up here and apologize in all the right ways, he’ll make you forget you were even hurt and upset.
Now all you have to do is wait.

I'll go hide now :reject:

It must be tough, not only to write entirely in the future tense but include some random stuff too..... You put it together well, it was good - I liked it :wink:

Come out an' don't be hiding!!! There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. It's good, it's interesting and it's well written. Only one tiny little point I'd like to make if you don't mind me saying:

Put some spaces in between the paragraphs - makes it much easier to read. Otherwise it's great. Do carry on with it. :up:

are you going to do any more Jez? if this story is finished perhaps you can try another.. give that fic generator another go if you have to :wink:

I think your writing is good and quite a believable situation considering what you had to do, so don't be shy of putting more stuff up:hug:

... this fic of yours made me do something... you can see it as a ... gift... (or as a sign I've really gone mad o_O)
Dunno if this was even the pairing... I guess in my mind it was...

bonoedgechu4wv.jpg

and the manip of the edgekachu...

edgecahu6jn.jpg

:reject:

:lmao: that is priceless!!! you should post them in the 'what would they be in an other universe' or something like it thread!!!

legethien said:
... this fic of yours made me do something... you can see it as a ... gift... (or as a sign I've really gone mad o_O)
Dunno if this was even the pairing... I guess in my mind it was...

I love you! No one's ever done anything like this for any of my stuff before! :hug: Thank you! :hug:

About the pairing... Hm, the only thing I can say for certain is that the green eyed man with the beanie would be Edge :wink: Any other interpretations is up to those who read, and I can't tell you what I was thinking when I wrote it... :reject:

Galeongirl : Never been to that one... I'll look around and if I find it I'll post it :)

JezSpnape : ;) You're welcome, I'm just glad I wasn't institutionalized yet ;)

Hehe yeah I guessed it wouldn't be Bono, but I could just see him doing something like that, even if just you know, as a friend. But my mind is really too slashy :eeklaugh:

Glad you liked it though, I figured if the pairing was way off at least the edgekachu would be ok ;) (or maybe inchichu? :eyebrow: )

Nice fic though, forgot to say that :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom