Vegas experiences....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao:

Ok, what are you yes-ing about Carlos? People are going to think I actually did have a harem of boys!

:lol:

:D....because you did have several guys surrounding you.........me included...:drool: :wink:

(Guys, Miroslava is EVEN better than the real thing, in person)

Miroslava said:
:lmao:

Ok, what are you yes-ing about Carlos? People are going to think I actually did have a harem of boys!

Oh really? Now you deny???
Shall I quote:
bfloxng[/i][B] Didn't you have a harem of boys in Vegas? [/B][/QUOTE] [i]Originally posted by Miroslava said:
:yes:

So, which is it, dearie? Are you trying to be coy?

You really DO move in Mysterious Ways...:madspit:

Last edited:
RedrocksU2 said:
:D....because you did have several guys surrounding you.........me included...:drool: :wink:

You only stopped cause i yelled

HEY! Aren't you REDROCKS!! :lol:

As for any other guys that might have been milling about, it may have had something to do with me randomly yelling

Matt from Chicago! I am looking for Matt from Chicago!!! :lmao:

And Kevin, all chicks move in Mysterious Ways... we're a pain in the ass that way :sexywink:

bfloxng said:

Isn't it the other way around?

all right people..... this is getting a bit..... let's change the topic back to Vegas experiences:wink:

bfloxng said:

Isn't it the other way around?

Something just went over my pretty innocent little head :confused:

Better that way, I'd like my mind to remain as pure and innocent as the driven snow anyway :happy:

Last edited:
The Vegas experience:

Lost, won, lost, won, got drunk, lost, won, slept for an hour, lost, won, got drunk, sobered up, watched U2!

repeat!

:hmm:..........ok.
Inclassable64.gif

I gambled exactly zero dollars :D

I did play one hand of blackjack with Kevin's money while he went to rest room and did win it, but other than that, not a dime! :p

kellyahern said:

Did I mention I won $500? :hyper: Cause I don't think I've mentioned it enough :wink: :hyper:. It's all about the Price Is Right slots at The Mirage baby! :dance:

It's all gone now though :shifty:

I didn't see you mention it :hyper: It seems like most interferencers won the ones I was with did too.

Ok who wants to make it an annual thing... anybody? :hyper:

RedrocksU2 said:

i'm ALL in. and for all of miro's bitching (played one hand with my money and won, my ass!) :eyebrow: , i was up $1200 after sunday night and still went home $500 to the good

bfloxng said:

i'm ALL in. and for all of miro's bitching (played one hand with my money and won, my ass!) :eyebrow: , i was up $1200 after sunday night and still went home $500 to the good

Like your :drunk: ass would remember. You placed your bet, the dealer started to deal and you walked away! Someone had to do something... wasnt a big deal $20-25 bucks, so I played it, I won and then you came back...

:madspit:

very nice, i didn't see this thread before.

i'm so glad everyone had such good time in las vegas.

as for me, i met up with some interferencers i had already met before and met some new ones as well. i spent every waking (and sleeping - we shared a room) moment with jeff (a.k.a. zoney, or zonelistener) my seats were good for the first night, fantastic for the second night, we hung out at the hardrock after each show. i shopped for boots with jeff on saturday, and took him to bellagio on sunday.

the shows were great, but the company was even better :love:

beth (bonosloveslave), char (bonosamericanwife) and me at the hardrock

3454982323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3B74%3D4%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B%3C253%3C436ot1lsi

jeff (zoney) and me at bellagio

3454982323232%7Ffp333%3Enu%3D3237%3E%3A83%3E3%3C8%3EWSNRCG%3D3232%3C%3B%3C%3A%3B%3B764nu0mrj

kellyahern said:

Okay :), Dallas was right in front of our section before the second show, setting up and showing two guests the area beneath the stage. One of the guys in the section leaned over the railing asked for a pic, so I naturally decided to stick out my hand too :shifty: .

a05be71a.jpg

638a5e38.jpg

I take horrible pictures and didn't have the right speed film in my camera, but I kind of like how this blurry picture turned out:
1cabec4e.jpg

multiple Bonos :wink:
OMG Kelly, that's freaking cool! All of it, the pics and the picture!

zonelistener said:
:yes:

Ironically.

:flirt:

Thanks again for the phone calls...sounded great. :shatteredlight:

edited 916 times for various reasons

Back
Top Bottom