UYMFA - General content holding tank II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She reminds me of a certain kitten.

Yeah. There seems to be this pattern of batshit craziness, followed by retractions and apologies, then short bouts of rationality, rinse and repeat.

Well, that's another one, but not the main one. :wink:

/ \

\ /

Lol, yeah, I know who you mean. That one's just so over-the-top ridiculous that it's hard for me to be offended by anything he says, most of the time. The other one is like my kryptonite, and I really have to check my responses when replying to anything he says. :sigh: :selfcontrol:

Half her posts are so bizarre and incomprehensible, and then she sounds calm, rational and even with some self-deprecating humor in the other half of her posts.

Just when I start liking her, she sounds gets all weird again.

Just when you thought you were out, she PULLS YOU BACK IN.

Hoo-ah!

Am I a bad fan because I would like the new album to be delayed as long as possible?

:|

beav is correct...

Do you not want the new album because you don't want to hear it or is it because of the idiocy that will ensue around here?

If it's the first part then yes, I would say that makes you a bad fan, if it's the second part than that makes you a mod...

I don't want to raise Sicy's wrath...but the situation that occurred last night with my good friend honestly believing he was meeting Bono just makes me sick. It was Pavel Sfera fucking with people's minds again.

The threads closed but for god's sake that asshole needs a punch in the face. If anyone's curious about what happened, feel free to PM me. Lying sack of shit is what Pavel is. These are good people he deliberately duped, I guess much like the countless others he misleads regularly. Believe this: he 100% does NOT tell people he's not Bono, and actually phoned ahead to make a reservation claiming to be Bono. People treated him with respect and dignity for his 'privacy' and had a top executive chef prepare his meal, thinking it was Bono, I'm sorry that is just fucked up.

:down: :down: :mad:

Seriously, I was just about to PM you about this anyways. Can Bono sue that guy? This is getting a bit out of hand. I usually don't speak up about it, because I think some people are a bit overreacting about other situations with him in the past, but clearly he is TRYING to pass himself off as Bono at this point. That can't be ok, can it?

I always took the most disgraceful stories with a grain of salt, there are always embellishments and some people don't like the impersonator idea at all even when done in taste..and if it's handed down through a few degrees of separation, things can get twisted... Not this time, this was first hand.

Seriously, I was just about to PM you about this anyways. Can Bono sue that guy? This is getting a bit out of hand. I usually don't speak up about it, because I think some people are a bit overreacting about other situations with him in the past, but clearly he is TRYING to pass himself off as Bono at this point. That can't be ok, can it?
yeah, i agree. people who impersonate someone is one thing entirely, but this guy's trying to pass himself off as bono, which i don't like. it's not cuz i'm omg a U2 fan! it's because he's duping people. someone could be passing themselves off as britney spears, i'd still think it was dishonest.

yeah, i honestly wonder if there's some kind of law about pretending to be someone. i'm sure there is, it's not identity theft or anything but if someone's pretending to be you and breaks a law or says something slanderous about someone else, they could come after you instead.

he's not really gaining anything, so it's just a bastardly act. if he was manipulating people of money or goods, it would be a different matter.

I closed it just in time. On top of that mess a Jamila fight was just about to break out. :crack:

You did, Sicy...I was actually a bit relieved because my trigger finger had a lovely rant in store..lol..meh..alot know that feeling when you finally get to meet one of the band..the elation, the narrative you give your friend(s) afterwards..the 'if I had only..'s

only to find out it's all false. :kill:

I just read that thread :| I loathe that guy so much.. I hope I never see him in person. Sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom