UYMFA - General content holding tank II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that was her on Penn Ave, he waived AT HER!!11!!

onoz_omg2.gif

you, mate, are an old, blinded fool. you've got the brilliant combination of being one of those really annoying old people who think they know everything and no one else has a clue. well, you know what? you come across as such an arse that no one gives 2 shits what you think! you appear as a shell of a man who patronises with the ease of breathing. i don't imagine you have many friends, which is why you're here all the time, so people put up with you. it's a lonely life eh? lonely old walk on that road of righteousness.
:tsk:

:bow:

Last edited:
The support for Rihanna in the form of ridiculous use of ghetto-speak.

The trashing of Rihanna for having the gall to release new annoying songs, like, all the time.

The revelation that due to U2's "eco position" (?!), there is little possibility that Bono has had botox treatment.

Just another day in paradise, it seems. :love:

:lol:

It was more than likely deleted or merged. Basically said that U2 had a new video & would be at the Grammy Awards. I think the person didn't know there were other threads. :| I hope Bono is ok :pray:

:lol: :sad:

P.S. I cant believe we now have an on-going chat thread in WTAHAN. :sigh:

I didn't expect it so soon, as I knew it'd happen, but some fans are already annoying the shit out of me with their holier than thou expectations of seeing/meeting the band.

Greedy or whiny much? You live in a location where you know you'll have more than a fair chance of seeing them, you've met them umpteenth times. Get a grip. :rolleyes:

Snow is the only one that uses this thread properly. Everyone else keeps getting themselves into trouble in the chat threads. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom