Ushuaia, Argentina Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How come?

I don't know. My mood's been all kinds of fucked up since yesterday.
Apathetic, sardonic, that type of thing.

You'd think discovering that they were staying in Kentucky for an extra day would make me jump for joy, but it didn't. :|

Yeah, I thought you'd have been damn happy about that.

I'm enjoying a melancholic mood right now. Woo.

An Analogy of How I Feel At Work:

You know the "Another Brick In The Wall, Pt II" scene in The Wall film? They have these kids walking into a machine, coming out with generic faces, attached to desks. That's how I feel. Only I have a headset attaching me to my desk and idiots blabbering in my ear.

"Can I get this late fee waived?"
Why didn't you make your payment on time?
"Cause I was on vacation and I'm a dillhole."
Nope. Late fee stays. Next caller, please?

An Analogy of How I Feel At Work:

You know the "Another Brick In The Wall, Pt II" scene in The Wall film? They have these kids walking into a machine, coming out with generic faces, attached to desks. That's how I feel. Only I have a headset attaching me to my desk and idiots blabbering in my ear.

"Can I get this late fee waived?"
Why didn't you make your payment on time?
"Cause I was on vacation and I'm a dillhole."
Nope. Late fee stays. Next caller, please?

Reason #2 why I currently don't have a job: I can't stand people and I'd be so rude to them that I would be fired within a week.

Ah, random melancholy.
You should get some sleep. Before I break out the rolling pin.

Meh. I'm kind of preferring being here. Especially if I can pick a theological debate with Traviud, since none of you miserable sods seem willing to take my bait. :wink:

Things are going good. I had an awful case of insomnia over the weekend, but now I'm in decent shape.

Also, 5 votes in an hour and a half in the current DI5 polls? Let's not break the forum with all of that action, guys. Andy would have to buy a new one with more ad space.

We're all atheists! How are you going to pick a debate with us about G-d?

Meh. I'm kind of preferring being here. Especially if I can pick a theological debate with Traviud, since none of you miserable sods seem willing to take my bait. :wink:

Yeah, it's a little bit hard to pick a theological debate with those who share the basic same sentiment. :lol:

We're all atheists! How are you going to pick a debate with us about G-d?

We could bitch about our varying degrees of atheism and nihilism in a fantastically godless replication of inter-religious denominational bickering? Here, I'll start my own NEW denomination of the Somwhat Nihilistic Atheist Unchurch right now! :wink:

oh my, it's LM!

I got epically lost today guys, my first day on my own on the job. I really, really got turned around, and every time I kinda knew where I was, I was facing the wrong way, and so I'd turn off somewhere to turn around, and encounter a mess of one way roads....plus one of the kids was like "i have to pee i have to pee" the whole time.

yeah, I'd rather stab my eyes out with knitting needles.

Actaully, I'm going to go grab something to eat and my iPod. Smell you later.

Things are going good. I had an awful case of insomnia over the weekend, but now I'm in decent shape.

Also, 5 votes in an hour and a half in the current DI5 polls? Let's not break the forum with all of that action, guys. Andy would have to buy a new one with more ad space.

I'm enjoying the wonders of sleep deprivation and the melancholic wonders it tends to inspire, but largely my own fault due to totally fucked up sleeping patterns.

God, DI's started and I'm appalled at how few lists I've played. I can't in good conscience vote on the current rounds.

I voted for both rounds.

*gone*

We could bitch about our varying degrees of atheism and nihilism in a fantastically godless replication of inter-religious denominational bickering? Here, I'll start my own NEW denomination of the Somwhat Nihilistic Atheist Unchurch right now! :wink:

Denomination #5,167 brought unity for us religious folk.

oh my, it's LM!

I got epically lost today guys, my first day on my own on the job. I really, really got turned around, and every time I kinda knew where I was, I was facing the wrong way, and so I'd turn off somewhere to turn around, and encounter a mess of one way roads....plus one of the kids was like "i have to pee i have to pee" the whole time.

VAZZA :hug:

Are your rabies vaccinations current? Kids chew the darndest things. :cute:

LM, I hope you appreciate the work I did earlier this evening on EYKIW in a bid to save that forum from total dullness.

Denomination #5,167 brought unity for us religious folk.

However did you get the Protestant-hating extremist Catholics and Catholic-hating extremist Protestants to come together in a group hug?

(The especially sarcastic side of me wonders if it had anything to do with a mutual interest in little boys.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom