Ushuaia, Argentina Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm well Emma. In my Marriage & Family class I was asked the most impossible discussion question:

"How long is it reasonable to expect an adolescent or young adult to abstain from becoming sexually active? What advice would you give a younger sibling?"

:lmao: How is a single college student supposed to answer that when almost every parent far older than me doesn't even know?

How are you?

Hi Wild :sexywink: How's it hanging?!

That question seems.. awkward :lol: What did you say?

Hi Wild :sexywink: How's it hanging?!

That question seems.. awkward :lol: What did you say?

I know. :lol:

I ended up saying I don't know in a may that it seems like I actually answered the question when I didn't. For the second part, I said a man should know the difference between "conquest and affection" and a woman should really know the person so they don't end up getting hurt.

I know. :lol:

I ended up saying I don't know in a may that it seems like I actually answered the question when I didn't. For the second part, I said a man should know the difference between "conquest and affection" and a woman should really know the person so they don't end up getting hurt.

:up:

It's one of those things thats different for everyone and depends on the circumstances, isn't it? As long as you're not an idiot do whatever makes you happy, I say!

Looks like we get to start the new thrad tonight :wink:

:evil: Any ideas?!

:wave: John!

...yeah, I was about to ask that. It seems like quite an, erm, broad class?!

whatever makes him happy:shrug:

:yes: Unless, of course, you're more concerned with what other people will think than your own child's happiness. Which I'm sure a lot of parents are!

Are you listening to him because you're in a bad mood or did he cause it all by himself?

Oh no, he did it all by himself with his silly ideas on life being a pigsty :madwife:

I think it's hard to answer things like that until you're actually in the situation

I mean what would you do if your boy was really girlie??

To me people should be themselves. When you're not you're not happy. It is that simple. However, your partner may not feel the same way. That's where it gets tough and why the question is so hard.

:yes: Unless, of course, you're more concerned with what other people will think than your own child's happiness. Which I'm sure a lot of parents are!

Oh no, he did it all by himself with his silly ideas on life being a pigsty :madwife:

I mean it's not like he'd be hurting anyone; I'm too much of a Whynotist to object :wink:

Life is a Pigsty :drool: :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom