Usa, Oita, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I win the lottery? :wink:

the winning numbers are . . . :D

:hyper: OMG PEOPLE!

:shifty: I got booze.. lots of it...

:drool: Finally done with my exams!

:applaud: :up:

Absoluitely; Pigeon Drummer and Truenorth absolutely slay.

Yeah, it was really good to have them down and have company for the week. My place isn't quite made to accommodate three people, though! They took my spare mattress and slept on the kitchen floor. :laugh:

:lol:

have a good one doodlebugs

no hurricane today, just a lite shower and them I'm off . . . :wave:

:sad: Sadly I can't drink from my 0,5L Murphy's glass anymore... I misplaced it and it fell... so now I got my much smaller Baileys glass. I got both baileys and passoa/orange juice out. Combining the two evils :evil:

that and, I haven't eaten much today. My dinner was soup with toast.

... woops.

Ah, so you think you might get faintly tipsy?

Absoluitely; Pigeon Drummer and Truenorth absolutely slay.

Yeah, it was really good to have them down and have company for the week. My place isn't quite made to accommodate three people, though! They took my spare mattress and slept on the kitchen floor. :laugh:
Fuckin' sweet. :up:

:lol: Whatever works! I've slept on the floor at family's places before.

Fuckin' sweet. :up:

:lol: Whatever works! I've slept on the floor at family's places before.

I'm now trying to remember stuff I recommended last time that you didn't have the chance to grab. Did you get Anathema's Judgement or Pure Reason Revolution's The Dark Third?

Yeah, the alternative would be sleeping on the couch, and my lounge is noisier and lighter than the kitchen, thanks to the computers humming and various little lights ... oh, and my presence for at least a couple of hours after their normal bedtime.

So, how are you guys today?

I'm surprised how awake I am. I thought I'd be going back to bed now, but at this point, I'm thinking I might as well stay.

Plus I'm listening to Crowded House and looking forward to seeing them fuckin' TWICE in December. :drool:

I'm surprised how awake I am. I thought I'd be going back to bed now, but at this point, I'm thinking I might as well stay.

Plus I'm listening to Crowded House and looking forward to seeing them fuckin' TWICE in December. :drool:

:flirt: Yes, I'm sure you want to stay.

I mean, how could you not? With two members of your harem present!

:crack: How great, tomorrow I got the day off and I was planning to go to town to get some cds, and ofcourse it's gonna rain madly. Blegh.

I'm now trying to remember stuff I recommended last time that you didn't have the chance to grab. Did you get Anathema's Judgement or Pure Reason Revolution's The Dark Third?

Yeah, the alternative would be sleeping on the couch, and my lounge is noisier and lighter than the kitchen, thanks to the computers humming and various little lights ... oh, and my presence for at least a couple of hours after their normal bedtime.
No I didn't, thanks for reminding me! I was just getting ready to ask if you remembered any of your other recommendations.

:lol: Do you EVER turn your computer off?

:flirt: Yes, I'm sure you want to stay.

I mean, how could you not? With two members of your harem present!

:crack: How great, tomorrow I got the day off and I was planning to go to town to get some cds, and ofcourse it's gonna rain madly. Blegh.

:laugh: Yeah, if the thread were dead, I'd probably go to bed ... just because I'd feel sleepy from the boredom of a dead forum and I can't be arsed doing anything around the home this early.

Hah, tomorrow's looking crap for the complete opposite reason here. Go AWAY, hot weather. They're forecasting 25 today, fucking THIRTY tomorrow ... then 22 on Sunday.

No I didn't, thanks for reminding me! I was just getting ready to ask if you remembered any of your other recommendations.

:lol: Do you EVER turn your computer off?

I'd consider those two essential. Might be worth checking out Alcest's Souvenirs D'un Autre Monde too; everything else is heavier than Tir Nan Og from my DI V list, but still in the same vein. And what Pink Floyd do you have? Because if you lack Animals and Wish You Were Here, well, that's just criminal.

No, I don't. I occasionally restart it when it gets really slow, but otherwise, there's no point.

:laugh: Yeah, if the thread were dead, I'd probably go to bed ... just because I'd feel sleepy from the boredom of a dead forum and I can't be arsed doing anything around the home this early.

Hah, tomorrow's looking crap for the complete opposite reason here. Go AWAY, hot weather. They're forecasting 25 today, fucking THIRTY tomorrow ... then 22 on Sunday.

:giggle: That rhymed!

:crack: wanna trade? It's going to be about 8C tomorrow here! That's gonna freeze the shit outta me!

Tho I'm starting to feel a bit warm already!

:crack: wanna trade? It's going to be about 8C tomorrow here! That's gonna freeze the shit outta me!

Tho I'm starting to feel a bit warm already!

I could dig that. We've had some nights down around 7-9, but it hasn't really felt that cold at all. This last night's only been down to about 11. The weather's actually been GORGEOUS this week; about 18-20 during the day and brilliant sunshine.

I'd consider those two essential. Might be worth checking out Alcest's Souvenirs D'un Autre Monde too; everything else is heavier than Tir Nan Og from my DI V list, but still in the same vein. And what Pink Floyd do you have? Because if you lack Animals and Wish You Were Here, well, that's just criminal.

No, I don't. I occasionally restart it when it gets really slow, but otherwise, there's no point.
I had those on my PC, but it died so I need to get those again.

I always turn mine off when I am away from it for any more than a couple hours. I don't see the point in keeping it on. Especially given that my internet at home doesn't hold out on idle for more than twenty minutes and there's no way to switch it or turn that feature off.

Good, a bit lazy atm. :drool: Tomorrow I finally got the day off!

How've you been?

I'm craving chinese food. :sad: I missed the rice today.

which is interesting, since I hate any kind of rice except for sushi and fried rice from the chinese.

Craving chinese food! :lol:
Lobster fried rice sounds so good right now. :drool:

I could dig that. We've had some nights down around 7-9, but it hasn't really felt that cold at all. This last night's only been down to about 11. The weather's actually been GORGEOUS this week; about 18-20 during the day and brilliant sunshine.

:hmm: Or, I might just get over there. That weather sounds great!

:shifty: I don't mind cold temperatures at night, as long as I am with someone who can keep me warm.

Nice shot. :up:

Not seeing what's so wrong with the hair. Do you mean the colour or something?

Thanks!

Yes, the colour. My roots are coming out so bad, I need to figure out what I want to do with it. I am thinking about just colouring it back to my normal colour and not fooling with it anymore! But I think I look so much better blonde.

I had those on my PC, but it died so I need to get those again.

I always turn mine off when I am away from it for any more than a couple hours. I don't see the point in keeping it on. Especially given that my internet at home doesn't hold out on idle for more than twenty minutes and there's no way to switch it or turn that feature off.

Ah, right.

I find it far more convenient when I get back to have it already on. Usually I leave it to download something, and a couple of computer guys have told me that it really tends to be best to just leave the computer on in standby rather than shutting it down all the time, at least if you're somebody like me who's going to be using it shitloads anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom