Usa, Oita, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this one guy was explaining to me that it really wasn't a problem how long I keep my computer on for, because turning on the power sends a sudden jolt into the computer that can wear down the power components, while leaving it on keeps the power level. No idea if that's an idea with wide support.

It seems logical though, when you think about it that way. Hmm. Standby always acts funny though. It bugs me!

Bono again?
No, some fat redneck named Keith.

I had one of those mesh collapsible laundry hamper thingies. I did my laundry, and left the basket folded flat on top of the washer.

So I came back down there to put the clothes in the dryer, and this guy is stuffing his dry clothes into a basket just like mine. I didn't think much, because lots of people have that kind. Except he was standing over the washer where my clothes had been, and I didn't see my basket there where it was supposed to be.

But then I saw another basket like mine on top of the dryer (which are double stacked, and so higher than my head.) I waited for him to get out of the way and then started putting my clothes in the dryer. Then after he left, I took the other basket down from the top of the dryer... and it wasn't mine! It was like mine but ragged and dirty and full of holes!

WTF!

No, some fat redneck named Keith.

I had one of those mesh collapsible laundry hamper thingies. I did my laundry, and left the basket folded flat on top of the washer.

So I came back down there to put the clothes in the dryer, and this guy is stuffing his dry clothes into a basket just like mine. I didn't think much, because lots of people have that kind. Except he was standing over the washer where my clothes had been, and I didn't see my basket there where it was supposed to be.

But then I saw another basket like mine on top of the dryer (which are double stacked, and so higher than my head.) I waited for him to get out of the way and then started putting my clothes in the dryer. Then after he left, I took the other basket down from the top of the dryer... and it wasn't mine! It was like mine but ragged and dirty and full of holes!

WTF!

K that's just rude. Well if you know who it was, can't you confront him? somehow?

Nuts, fish, and eggs are all bad news.

k eggs that screws up most chinese food then. the perfect fried rice we have here contains eggs, ham, leek and prolly a few other things.

There's plenty without fish tho. But yea, most of our chinese fod might be partly indonesian so you'll just have to come over here :yes:

:shifty: So, you're allergic to nuts eh, does that mean you're homophobic?

k eggs that screws up most chinese food then. the perfect fried rice we have here contains eggs, ham, leek and prolly a few other things.

There's plenty without fish tho. But yea, most of our chinese fod might be partly indonesian so you'll just have to come over here :yes:

:shifty: So, you're allergic to nuts eh, does that mean you're homophobic?

Yeah, the eggs thing rather screws up a lot. But if I eat egg, let's just say the walls will soon be redecorated.

No, the evangelicals in the US bring enough homophobia for all of us. :laugh:

Oh there's PLENTY of Poultry dishes!

:drool: Half rooster, peking duck, pheasant, so many different things. Ofcourse there's also chicken and turkey.

How about some Tjap Tjoy, vegetables in sauce with chicken breast?
It's made in a wok so the chicken doesn't get dry. The veggies differ, but at our chinese it's bamboo, leek, chinese cabbage, carrot, and the rest I don't remember atm since I feel my brain clouding a bit.

Yeah, the eggs thing rather screws up a lot. But if I eat egg, let's just say the walls will soon be redecorated.

No, the evangelicals in the US bring enough homophobia for all of us. :laugh:

Well I'm sure you could request it without egg here, the people there are usually very customer friendly.

:wink: Great, that's good then.

:hmm: I wonder what Sarah Palins' view on gays is.

That seems nice. Hope you get your basket back and kick that bastard's ass!
Well, I don't necessarily need my basket back, because I have another one just like it that hadn't even been taken out of its little package yet. I'm gonna use it to take my clothes back up, rather than the ragged one.

But still. He needs to be told that it's NOT COOL. And also, this isn't the first time we've had people fucking with stuff in the laundry room, so maybe the manager will accuse the guy of other stuff that's been done recently.

Well, this is telling:

pew_10_22.gif

:hmm: I Wonder What Sarah Palins' View On Gays Is.

Theyz Thretun The Sanct Titties Of Tradishnul Marridge.

Edit: Oh fuck, that's right, if you try to post anything all-caps now, the filter comes in and fucks up your post. :mad:

Last edited:
Oh there's PLENTY of Poultry dishes!

:drool: Half rooster, peking duck, pheasant, so many different things. Ofcourse there's also chicken and turkey.

How about some Tjap Tjoy, vegetables in sauce with chicken breast?
It's made in a wok so the chicken doesn't get dry. The veggies differ, but at our chinese it's bamboo, leek, chinese cabbage, carrot, and the rest I don't remember atm since I feel my brain clouding a bit.

I am very fond of both chicken and duck.

Ooh, that sounds good, though I'd pass on the carrot. Ick. Not a carrot fan whatsoever.

Theyz Thretun The Sanct Titties Of Tradishnul Marridge.

Edit: Oh fuck, that's right, if you try to post anything all-caps now, the filter comes in and fucks up your post. :mad:
Lame filter!
No I'm honestly interested in what her view would be.

I am very fond of both chicken and duck.

Ooh, that sounds good, though I'd pass on the carrot. Ick. Not a carrot fan whatsoever.

:drool: Duck is verry gooooodz! ESPECIALLY peking duck!

What carrot do you hate? Both raw and cooked? Raw is decent imo, and wokked it's still crispy.

Anyone know where I can get a 0.5L Glass by both Murphy's and Guinness? I need to get the Murphy's one for my dad since I broke his and I want a Guinness one for myself.

Well, I don't necessarily need my basket back, because I have another one just like it that hadn't even been taken out of its little package yet. I'm gonna use it to take my clothes back up, rather than the ragged one.

But still. He needs to be told that it's NOT COOL. And also, this isn't the first time we've had people fucking with stuff in the laundry room, so maybe the manager will accuse the guy of other stuff that's been done recently.

Yea that guy definately needs to be called out on it. Technically it's just thievery.

Lame filter!
No I'm honestly interested in what her view would be.

Pretty safe to say what I posted is right, given the Republican Party line!

:drool: Duck is verry gooooodz! ESPECIALLY peking duck!

What carrot do you hate? Both raw and cooked? Raw is decent imo, and wokked it's still crispy.

I haven't had duck in AGES, mostly just because it's expensive.

I pretty much just hate carrot, full stop. Raw is the better of the two, but it's not exactly a good choice either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom