US Politics XXXVII: hiiiii Kevin, I’m your biggest fan!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But once you actually take a step and look at what's really happened in the last 3 elections as well as ignoring the doomsday pundits that are trying to sell you on the worst case scenario, you realize that a Trump nomination would destroy the GOP and be really hilarious to see that whole party burn.

Oh no, another smart person that thinks I'm crazy for being able to do simple math. What is going on here with you guys and gals?

And if a 3rd party gets into the race like in 2016 -- that benefits the GOP machine. Always.

RJK Jr is part of the GOP machine already if you haven't noticed.

We lost the house and the SCOTUS. Our lives get worse every single day. It's been downhill since 2016... it's so much better with Biden and the Senate, but the big stuff still goes to the GOP. They aren't in power and they overturned Roe vs Wade 50 years later...

I will not celebrate until the year 3000.

Last edited:
Losing scouts has nothing to do with the elections since 2016 and is only based on 2016.

Yes - the Dems lost the house in 2022. But every incumbent loses seats in their first mid term. That the Dems held the Senate and actually almost held the house is incredibly significant and should not be written off as "oh but we lost the house." It's a tad more than just a "moral victory."

Good news from the otherwise frustrating outcome of the Supreme Court affirmative action ruling: preference for legacy applicants is hopefully going to disappear.

If you didn’t have Perot, you wouldn’t have gotten Bill Clinton. If you didn’t have Bill Clinton’s you wouldn’t have had Hillary Clinton. If you didn’t have Hillary Clinton, you wouldn’t have had her emails, Ben Guzzy, pizza shop child sex rings, the deep state, or Donald Trump.

Third party runs uh… always benefit the GOP. Perot is a GOP hero.

kramer-mind-blown.gif

Are we all too old and cranky to remember Ross Perot in 92?

Probably :lol:

I remember well -- "who am I and why am I here?" was his VP choice. I liked him because of Dana Carvey. Those were the good old days.

Since 1994, after Newt, everything changed and politics is a shitshow where they impeached a democrat president for getting a BJ WHILE WORKING!!!

Field day will be had with this one

WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House was briefly evacuated Sunday evening while President Joe Biden was at Camp David after the Secret Service discovered suspicious powder in a common area of the West Wing, and a preliminary test showed the substance was cocaine, two law enforcement officials said Tuesday.

Secret Service agents were doing routine rounds on Sunday when they found the white powder in an area accessible to tour groups, not in any particular West Wing office, the officials said. The officials were not authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

The complex was evacuated at about 8:45 p.m. Sunday as fire and emergency crews were brought in to do a rapid test, which preliminarily identified cocaine. The White House was soon reopened and the powder was sent for further testing.

Field day will be had with this one

WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House was briefly evacuated Sunday evening while President Joe Biden was at Camp David after the Secret Service discovered suspicious powder in a common area of the West Wing, and a preliminary test showed the substance was cocaine, two law enforcement officials said Tuesday.

Secret Service agents were doing routine rounds on Sunday when they found the white powder in an area accessible to tour groups, not in any particular West Wing office, the officials said. The officials were not authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

The complex was evacuated at about 8:45 p.m. Sunday as fire and emergency crews were brought in to do a rapid test, which preliminarily identified cocaine. The White House was soon reopened and the powder was sent for further testing.

The "Hunter was throwing a party while Mom & Dad were away for the weekend" jokes write themselves.

The guy I posted about last week, apparently he found out President Obama's address from Trump posting it

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory...ress-prosecutors-armed-man-arrested-100719403

"On the day of his June 29 arrest, prosecutors said, Taranto reposted a Truth Social post from Trump containing what Trump claimed was Obama’s home address. In a post on Telegram, Taranto wrote: “We got these losers surrounded! See you in hell, Podesta’s and Obama’s.” That’s a reference to John Podesta, the former chair of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Democratic presidential campaign.

Taranto also told followers on his YouTube live stream that he was looking to get a “good angle on a shot.”

https://twitter.com/rvawonk/status/1676776392430682115?s=46&t=7qdYZNgiKjw76N1iFrMMAw

Remember when a crazy guy showed up to one of the SC Justice homes, and the Right went nuts with how out of control and violent the democrats are ???

I feel like this story has not gotten the attention it deserves.

Former president Trump doxx Obama, and a lunatic shows up to his neighborhood with multiple guns and hundreds of rounds of ammo.

The more i read and hear from Vivek Ramaswamy, the more i think he’d made Donald Trump’s presidency look brilliant.

This guy is nuts. And he seems to be gaining more and more support. Has no chance this go around, but seems like he’ll be well positioned for 2028+

It’s the arrogance at being ignorant that gets me.

yeah, no way that a brown-skinned man with a name like Vivek Ramaswamy is going to be well-positioned to be the GOP nominee for president in any election ever.

Last edited:
we both know that if Ben Carson's name was instead something like Kwasi Kwarteng, he wouldn't have come anywhere near the top of any 2016 GOP polls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom