US Politics XXXV: My Insurrection Lasted More Than 4 Hours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
like i tell my friends and family, he did his job in getting trump out, and he is dealing with some things that are out of his control. With that said, i don't really have an argument to say he's been a good president. Hopefully trump will be indicted within the next year so he can't run again so we can all complain about president desantis in a couple years.
60nox4jwb7y71.jpg

Romney tries to blame both sides for the climate.

kurt-angle-its-true-gif-1.gif

Do you have more to add, like actual evidence of Democrats failing to address the Climate? Literally only one party has put forth any actual policy to reduce our footprint.

Democrats proposals may not be perfect, but they don't deny climate change exists like Republicans.

Do you have more to add, like actual evidence of Democrats failing to address the Climate? Literally only one party has put forth any actual policy to reduce our footprint.

Democrats proposals may not be perfect, but they don't deny climate change exists like Republicans.

I think he’s talking about the partisan political climate, because it’s entirely true that the sole focus of the left is to “own the Cons” and to punish political enemies and to do polarizing things like overturn Roe v Wade and talk about “my generals” and “my Justice Department” and also to try and violently overthrow the government and murder thr VP.

It’s both sides who are at fault.

Eh, Beal, I thought you might've meant political climate. You meant climate climate.

Really I was just looking for a reason to post a real American hero, the day after the 4th :)

Have to wait for more information, but initial reaction is Trump weaponized the IRS to go after his political enemies.

Even worse that people within the department went thru with it

of course they went along with it. all of the chaos created with all those firings and resignations over the course of 4 years - and especially in the first year - opened up a LOT of openings. and the requirement for those openings, like in the mob, was loyalty to the mob boss.

but that's not the biggest issue. the biggest issue is that many of those people are still in place. C level may be replaced with biden people - but the purge went well beyond C level, and government is filled with these people.

just take a look at the post office.

We just need more time to reach across the isle, bipartinship above all! ;)

of course they went along with it. all of the chaos created with all those firings and resignations over the course of 4 years - and especially in the first year - opened up a LOT of openings. and the requirement for those openings, like in the mob, was loyalty to the mob boss.

but that's not the biggest issue. the biggest issue is that many of those people are still in place. C level may be replaced with biden people - but the purge went well beyond C level, and government is filled with these people.

just take a look at the post office.

Both sides are just so awful, for sure.

I thought it was a good group of people that Biden awarded the Medal Of Freedom to today. Simone Biles is the youngest recipient ever at 25. Denzel got covid so he couldn't be there

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/07/01/president-biden-announces-recipients-of-the-presidential-medal-of-freedom/

So there's a story floating around that Biden sent our oil reserves to other countries. This what I hate about the media, is that I haven't been able to find any good or logical reason as to why he did that. On the surface it's a really bad look for him but I'm sure there's gotta be reason behind it.

gas prices have declined every day for close to three weeks.

:heart:

It was great seeing $4.38 this morning. Yeah, just an odd story and of course people are sharing over Facebook with "Let's Go Brandon" but there's just little context as to why he'd ship the reserves overseas and I'm curious the logistics behind that.

I don't know why he would send it overseas. But on June 15th Brandon did write that letter to seven major US oil refiners asking them to increase production and stop reaping record high profits. Coincidence that the prices are trending down? That was about three weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom