Unrepentant Postwhore 2.5 (LN7 Mix)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They moved our thread, so now it isn't so easy to find. It gets lost in the Lemonade Stand because this area of the forum is more busy.

They moved our thread, so now it isn't so easy to find. It gets lost in the Lemonade Stand because this area of the forum is more busy.

OOoh I didn't even realize it was moved. It's because the rules were broken so blatantly. :tsk: RIP IO Postwhores.

I didn't pay attention. :reject: But I live in SD so it caught my eye that you were. Are you around here too?

Oh I see. I'm actually on the complete other side of the coast, in North Carolina. The Chargers Facebook page posted the teams they play next season and the Carolina Panthers are on the schedule. Hopefully it'll be played over here so I can go to the game.

Oh I see. I'm actually on the complete other side of the coast, in North Carolina. The Chargers Facebook page posted the teams they play next season and the Carolina Panthers are on the schedule. Hopefully it'll be played over here so I can go to the game.

Cool :up: I was in NC this summer. It's so pretty there. :D

Awesome! Were you along the coast, or the mountains, or elsewhere? We live literally in the middle of nowhere. Nothing but woods all around us. :lol:

I flew into Raleigh and stayed with a friend in Cary. I didn't get to do any sightseeing unfortunately though, mostly just the trips to and from the airport. We were stopping in between U2 shows, between Pittsburgh and Moncton. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom