Unforgettable Fire- May 3rd-Canal Room,NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cruzila said:
:crack: june
:crack: 27
:crack: saloon

whee.gif

new thread?

Last edited:
:wave: Hi BB12..... yes a road trip to Chicago would be great. I have relatives in Chicago and would love an excuse to get out of town. :yes:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

i have no idea how that song happened to come on the iPod that was hooked up to the sound system in the dressing room... honestly, i sware... :shifty:

that was your ipod? i dunno man, i think the Color Me Badd is more questionable than the Rick Roll. Zoots is a megafan though. You two should bond :up:

Color Me Badd! :lmao: Mia sang loud and proud to every single word in that song... I Wanna Sex You Up. So who is the mega fan? :tongue:

AngelK said:
I have absolutely NO idea what you guys are talking about... :scratch: :reject:

Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up (the subject of much ridicule all over the internet) was one of the songs played in the bar before the band came on. Now we know it came from Headache's iPod. :wink:

Zootlesque said:

Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up (the subject of much ridicule all over the internet) was one of the songs played in the bar before the band came on. Now we know it came from Headache's iPod. :wink:

:lmao:

ahhhhhhhh, i've heard the song before, but never knew who sang it or what was called...

Thanks Zoots (and youtube)...

unico said:

dooooo it!!! i know, it's sort of awkward going to concerts by yourself, but i've done it before and i usually meet cool people when i do. it's an adventure!

Oh, it's not even that, i go everywhere on my own, i don't mind. It's just that last time i've been to Toad's the crowd wasn't so great. That's why i was asking Mick if the New Haven cops still go see them playing. Even though they're there to have fun, they're still sworn to "serve and protect"... :wink:

Should be an ok night Angel. Theres a whole CT group going..All good friends. You can hang downstairs with us if you like. It can at times get nuts. I posted a vid of us there on youtube a while back playing Streets where this Yale football player gets on stage and you can see Andy literally pushing people off shoulders ect.. Anyways if ya cant make it no prob..we can catch up next time

Mick

I'm going to North Haven in a little while and New haven is on the way back home, so it's more than likely that i'll see you guys...

What time are you starting?

If i get there too early i'll look for you downstairs. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom