u2's Prayer/Good Vibes Prayer Chain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome thread. May God bless the U2 family with peace and understanding and give the doctor's guidance as they help whomever is in need.

Sending up a prayer with this post to the U2 family.... Our thoughts and prayers are with you!:heart:

I know it's ridiculous since I don't know any of them personally, but I really do care about U2 and their families, because they seem like such wonderful people and I want them to live happily and healthily.

Thoughts and prayers for the whole U2 camp, indeed. :hug: I'm glad all the fans are pulling together now :up:

Sending out good thoughts for the entire U2 family and especially whoever is sick, and I hope he/she gets better soon. :heart: and lots of :hug:

I'm speechless. Crying. But!

Like they did so many times for us, now it's our turn to be strong. Keeping their faith and strenght, like they kept ours when it was going. I hope.....no, I'm sure that she will be allright again. There are so many around her who love her more then their own life. And here we are as well. I'm sending my love, now, because love can heal. May God bless them all!

edge, morleigh... i prayed for your little girl to get better. i can only imagine how you must be feeling right now. we are with you thru this and will always love and support u2 no matter what, forever. you will get through this. much love and hope...

May God give you...
For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
For every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer

Thinking of all those effected at this time of fear and pain.

We send these messages to you in the hope that you'll draw strength from them. And even if they only go a small way to raise the tiniest smile in the darkness, know that we are all here with you. We offer you our hands in comfort, our prayers and strength to help you.

God bless you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

All my love&support to everyone in U2 :hug: :heart:

I hope it's good news all round for whoever is ill v. soon :hug:

To the band and their families and friends please know that I'm sending warm thoughts and prayers your way. Thinking of you guys...

Back
Top Bottom