u2's Prayer/Good Vibes Prayer Chain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To the U2 family,
Wishing you all moments of peace and calm, today and always. I pray that God will give you strength during this difficult time. May you find comfort in knowing that many caring thoughts are with you.
Blessings,
Melissa Summers

Thanks for the music and good times

Hoping and prayingthat whoever is ill will get well, and that all will be alright

Dear U2:

For over 25 years, millions and millions of fans around the globe have looked to you for inspiration, support, consolation, leadership and love. You have touched our lives on a very personal level with your music.

Now, we millions and millions of fans wish to touch your lives with our love, thoughts and prayers. Look to us for the caring, support, faith and hope you may need. Know that millions of prayers are being sent to God - He can't ignore us all. :yes: God will work His healing through the "miracle drugs" scientists and doctors create. He will provide the healing we all need. And we fans will carry you on.

God bless. :hug:

:sad: That was a wonderful post Drwho....
My prayers for healing for the family.
Peace:hug:

doctorwho said:
Dear U2:

For over 25 years, millions and millions of fans around the globe have looked to you for inspiration, support, consolation, leadership and love. You have touched our lives on a very personal level with your music.

Now, we millions and millions of fans wish to touch your lives with our love, thoughts and prayers. Look to us for the caring, support, faith and hope you may need. Know that millions of prayers are being sent to God - He can't ignore us all. :yes: God will work His healing through the "miracle drugs" scientists and doctors create. He will provide the healing we all need. And we fans will carry you on.

:bow: :up:

doctorwho said:
Dear U2:

Amen. :up:

For many years your music has been there for me and i am truly thankful and now i wish that the U2 family knows that they are in my thoughts and prayers, may God bless and keep all of you:hug:

doctorwho said:
Dear U2:

For some of us who are at a loss for words, you stated it beautifully.

By next weekend, I will print out all our wishes or which ever way I can to send this to Principle Management. So keep'em coming.....:wink:

If I could make this all go away, I truly would.
I Love U2, all of you - whether I personally know you or not.
I'm sending back all love you've given over these many years.

To the one who is ill :heart: God's speed with your healing.
Much love :heart:
Sue

I don't believe in prayer. I don't believe in God. But I do believe in love, and I do believe in hope. Both go out to Edge, Morleigh, and their little girl tonight and for the duration of this ordeal.

As a sidenote - and I know this probably doesn't make anything any easier for you - be thankful that you don't have the added stress of not knowing how you're going to pay the medical bills. There are a lot of parents of sick children out there who don't know how they're going to pay for their child's medical bills, but you are lucky enough to be in a position where money isn't an issue. Like I said, I know that probably doesn't make anything any easier, but at least it's one aspect of the situation that you won't have to stress and/or worry about, allowing you to give your little girl whatever treatment she needs for however long she needs it. Just a different perspective. I hope it gives you even a sliver more of hope.

Again, love and hope go out to you and your little girl tonight. Stay strong.

:hug:

I am beyond words. My heart aches for the band and families. May you all find the strength you need at this difficult time. Your true fans will wait until you feel time to return to the music again.
:heart:

great idea jcoster

May God's love and wonderful grace be with each of them and their families during this time whatever maybe going on. :heart: We love you guys and are praying that you will be back safe and happy and healthy with us soon. :)

Last edited:
It's a strange thing for me to add to this thread an genuinely mean it. People throw their thoughts and prayers out all the time without a second thought but over the last 9 years U2 has become a part of me and in turn we are all a part of them. To not want to send our thoughts and best wishes(I don't have prayers to send as I don't quite believe) would be cold and unnatural. You hope the best for these guys and their families not only because they've given so much to us but because the are genuinely good people. They deserve our thoughts and well wishes and prayers and I'm sending mine.:heart: :heart:

Last edited:
To U2 and their families...
I'm thinking of you and will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. God bless you.

For Sian...(if the rummors are true)...be strong:

[Don't turn around, don't turn around again.
Don't turn around your gypsy heart.
Don't turn around, don't turn around again.
Don't turn around, and don't look back.
Come on now love, don't you look back.]

To U2,

Please know that heartfelt prayers, good wishes, (even purrs from my four cats), and much love are being sent your way for all your families and especially for whomever is ailing.

Christine in Albuquerque

doctorwho said:
Dear U2:

That was beautiful & well said :hug:

:heart:

My support, best wishes and prayers to you and your families, Edge, Larry, Adam, and Bono ... and a speedy recovery to whoever is ill.

:heart: :heart:

doctorwho said:
Dear U2:

that was so beautiful, so so true.. I hope the guys feel our love:heart: specially the little Angel.

Dear U2,

I've been thinking about this ever since I heard the news. You've touched each and every one of us, and I know that all of your millions of fans around the world are thinking of you and sending prayers and positive thoughts your way. You've given me more than I could ever have believed would be possible from a band, and if there was anything at all I could do to help I would, and I know I'm not alone.

Be strong, and remember that although you've not met all of us, we love you, and we are thinking of you and your families every day during this difficult time.

With love from Canada.

Back
Top Bottom