U22 ♫ Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At last... U22 arrived in the south of Holland in perfect condition!!:hyper:
Label on box is indication July 3rd as shipping date.

Last edited:
skidevil said:
At last... U22 arrived in the south of Holland in perfect condition!!:hyper:
Label on box is indication July 3rd as shipping date.

When did you subscribe (or resubscribe)?

Just wondering... who would you call at LN or otherwise if you haven't received your package yet? I'm wondering if I should give that a try since I resubscribed back in February and still haven't received anything.

The version of bad is really great when they cut into all i want is you and then back into bad sends shivers down my spine.

I just went home at lunch today and found my second copy of U22. That's right... a second copy arrived at my house today roughly a month after my first copy.

I'm not sure what's up. I obviously only have one membership and I see fans out there yet to receive theirs. I almost feel guilty but I'm not complaining. Usually I'm on the other end.

I just went home at lunch today and found my second copy of U22. That's right... a second copy arrived at my house today roughly a month after my first copy.

I'm not sure what's up. I obviously only have one membership and I see fans out there yet to receive theirs. I almost feel guilty but I'm not complaining. Usually I'm on the other end.

Keep my name in mind if I come to the conclusion LN royally screwed up my order! :D

trevgreg said:
Just wondering... who would you call at LN or otherwise if you haven't received your package yet? I'm wondering if I should give that a try since I resubscribed back in February and still haven't received anything.

You should call.

I placed and order 3 1/2 weeks ago and it arrived today here in Canada. This is my 2nd order too. I plan to rock the shit out of this 1st cd so bad all summer that I want to keep a mint one aside for the future.

The version of bad is really great when they cut into all i want is you and then back into bad sends shivers down my spine.

I was at that show, I will never forget it.

The last U2 show for the European tour, the last show for me :sad:

Sweet memories. Rome was amazing.

I was at that show, I will never forget it.

The last U2 show for the European tour, the last show for me :sad:

Sweet memories. Rome was amazing.

was there as well and my last show too- the flash mob during Still Havent Found was stunning as well

You should call.

I placed and order 3 1/2 weeks ago and it arrived today here in Canada. This is my 2nd order too. I plan to rock the shit out of this 1st cd so bad all summer that I want to keep a mint one aside for the future.

Cool beans! Yeah, I'm going to have to dig out a number somewhere and give them a call on Monday. I sure as heck don't want to pay $80 on ebay for the darn thing!

Just called the Live Nation number on the U2.com site and they did end up sending it to my old address! Apparently it went out to me there on June 6th, so they didn't account for the new address I submitted back in late March (I had moved around that time, so yeah). Good news is they are sending me a new one and it should be here in a week or so! :)

Just called the Live Nation number on the U2.com site and they did end up sending it to my old address! Apparently it went out to me there on June 6th, so they didn't account for the new address I submitted back in late March (I had moved around that time, so yeah). Good news is they are sending me a new one and it should be here in a week or so! :)

Good news. So I don't have to save my extra copy for you then!

Off to e-bay I go. (Kidding).

Good news. So I don't have to save my extra copy for you then!

Off to e-bay I go. (Kidding).

There you go! I suppose having a backup in case something happens to the other one wouldn't be a bad thing though, haha.

Very pleased with how this turned out though. I wasn't on hold for too long, and the lady was nice enough to just offer sending me a new one without any strings attached. A little bit of a longer wait on my end, but nothing too bad after all's said and done!

I finally called Live Nation as neither I, nor my wife have received our copies. I was told mine was shipped on May 18 and my wife's on June 6. Our postal carrier didn't leave a notice for either shipment and I assume by now they have been sent back to Live Nation. Since the shipments of this CD have been so staggered, I didn't call Live Nation until today, since they supposedly said the last copies were sent out about 2 weeks ago.

They're going to send replacements, but said they are currently out of stock and won't have them in for another 1-4 weeks. I may run into the exact same situation if my carrier doesn't leave a notice that they have attempted delivery, since it's hard for me to know when these replacement copies will be sent. It's all very frustrating.

Halup said:
I finally called Live Nation as neither I, nor my wife have received our copies. I was told mine was shipped on May 18 and my wife's on June 6. Our postal carrier didn't leave a notice for either shipment and I assume by now they have been sent back to Live Nation. Since the shipments of this CD have been so staggered, I didn't call Live Nation until today, since they supposedly said the last copies were sent out about 2 weeks ago.

They're going to send replacements, but said they are currently out of stock and won't have them in for another 1-4 weeks. I may run into the exact same situation if my carrier doesn't leave a notice that they have attempted delivery, since it's hard for me to know when these replacement copies will be sent. It's all very frustrating.

The fuckers are STILL sending it, according to a reply to an email i sent them. I resubscribed on february and wrote to complain i did not receive mine just to learn mine would be shipping sometime between last week and this week.

Yeah, I resubscribed in the middle of May, so I assume I will still be waiting a while till I get mine.

:hmm:

From The Ground Up, the official photo book of the U2360° tour, is all set for publication in just a couple of months.

This handsome hardback featuring photography from Ralph Larmann and text by Dylan Jones is published in October but if you're a U2.com subscriber, don't order it yet...

We're delighted to announce that we'll be releasing a special edition of From The Ground Up - just for our U2.com subscribers.

Featuring the same text and photography, this special edition comes with a little something extra - including more exclusive live tracks from U2360°.

No U2.com offer has been as warmly received as the current one with U22 so our 2012/13 package will bring you even more live tracks from U2360°. This will all be part of the surprise when the different elements of the new subscription offer are announced in October. With this email we wanted to give you a heads up that U2360° From The Ground Up will be part of the deal.

Meanwhile on U2.com right now we're asking people for the U2 single they'll never forget - the one that stopped them in their tracks, that will always make a unique connection. Some great stories posted already - add yours here.

We're also looking to you to dive into the 'Reissue' area of the Discography section and add your reviews to albums the band have re-released - from Achtung Baby to Boy, October and War. Start listening. Start reviewing… exclusive prizes on offer.

Finally, as we've mentioned the next U2.com subscription offer, don't forget that the current one is available for a few more weeks. Here's what you need to know to get your own copy of U22 or maybe you've a friend who'd love one? When you buy a friend a gift subscription, we email you an electronic gift certificate. You send this to your friend, they subscribe to U2.com, download 12 tracks and we mail them 'U22'. They love you!

Thanks for reading and stay tuned, we think you're gonna like what's coming up!

Best wishes
The U2.com Team.

bonocomet said:

That souns like the best gift yet

The only thing that worries me is when this book comes out will we have to wait until next june to recieve it?all the other gifts have been really late.my subcription ends at the end of november so it would be great to get it before it comes out.

Otherwise ill end up buying it before we recieve the gift.

Sounds like a great gift! Can't wait for the book to come out in English (it's available in German now) and I'm very curious about the U2.com subscriber gift and the unreleased live tracks.

Sweet, they got the message. Hopefully all subscriber's gifts will be worthwhile from now on...

EStorm, Batman and YBR. The rest would be fluff.

No arguments from my end.

I was thinking that the book would be purchased through the store, but if send it out as a gift with the songs, I wouldn't mind that at all. Just a shame we'd probably have to wait until next year to get it.

My pessimistic "guess" as to the bonus tracks:
Crazy Tonight (remix)
Pride
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Unknown Caller (as they technically already released it)
Vertigo
Boots
Miss Sarajevo

Optimism: there is hope for Breathe and No Line, as a wild ass guess would be they take the next 7 or 8 songs in the voting and that is the bonus disc, or hopefully make the disc at least 10 to 11 songs. But I doubt YBR, Electrical Storm, Stringray, Spanish Eyes or Mothers of The Disappeared which were lower in the voting and which other than No Line would be my picks will be released unfortunately. Still, an encouraging sign overall I have to admit.

Back
Top Bottom