U2 to Perform First Concerts at MSG Sphere in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the email some of us have gotten pretty much spells that out.

The only question is when. Seems like this week is out considering it's already Thursday. So maybe info going out this weekend with the presale next Tuesday? Same as last time?

With the delay it really seems like they're trying to fix... something.

Time will tell

I think the email some of us have gotten pretty much spells that out.

The only question is when. Seems like this week is out considering it's already Thursday. So maybe info going out this weekend with the presale next Tuesday? Same as last time?

With the delay it really seems like they're trying to fix... something.

Time will tell

Oh so you really did get an email. Nice.

I don't think the process will change - but I do think that whatever comes next will be strictly for Ultras for a period of time instead of the Ultra / Violet same day deal

Hopefully regardless of an initial request or not. Those dates up through 10/25 didn’t necessarily work for everyone and some of us ultras deliberately held off.

I don't think the process will change - but I do think that whatever comes next will be strictly for Ultras for a period of time instead of the Ultra / Violet same day deal

One thing that will definitely change is the group names, in keeping with modern Bono lyrics.

Hopefully the Heart group gets a day of ticket requests before they let the Home group in.

Had that been a week already since the presale started?

I didn't realise they'd not limited this to two tickets per person either which I think they have done in the past for arena shows.

Had that been a week already since the presale started?

I didn't realise they'd not limited this to two tickets per person either which I think they have done in the past for arena shows.

More mismanagement. I can sorta appreciate trying to get more tix into fanclub hands (if it had worked) but with the limited size and scope of this run, it should’ve been 2 tix from the jump

I explained that I was one of the Ultra members who was unfulfilled and was also waitlisted for the VF presale. I just asked nicely for them to help us. I did get the "further details are coming" email.

Thanks for sharing.
I am one of the Ultras who was going to try for the most recent 5 dates that they only shoved into Verified Fan without a subscriber request so am hoping I get added to this pool… but a wee bit concerned I won’t be bc they’ll just continue fucking up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom